Close
leon969696 said:
All I can message you ? I don't know which discord you are, but I want to be part of it
thank u
Hi Leon,

I don't think the other members, especially the one you are asking about, belong to a Discord server. In any case, it is certainly not ours.

Maybe the one of Aradois, but I don't know for sure because I don't have access to this server anymore.

Anyway, most of the new shared books have been uploaded on the net on sites like e-hentai.

I doubt that the people who were sharing the books will do it again publicly because of the risks involved for the little recognition it generates.

I may be one of the few holding the torch with our community, but we don't pirate books, we buy them.

For those who are still passionate about books and want to share the cost with us, you are always welcome.

We welcome more and more new members and we are very grateful to the contributors.

PM if you want to join the server, I don't know if I will continue to come here.

I think I've got most of the interested members coming. So unless new members join the forum and ask to join us, I don't think I'm going to linger here.

Thanks again to everyone who has supported us so far, you have been a great source of inspiration for us and our community exists because of most of you.

Thank you my faithful friends!