Close
leon969696 said:
thEdengenesis, I already part of ur discord, but I heard that u're not sharing anymore with ordinary people like me on discord, because of the leak of the books to other servers/forums, And I don't have the money to help u guys to buy books, so in your discord I can't download books anymore

to everybody else who wants to help me, please, I have these super pose books https://imgur.com/T3A9qZZ , if u have other boooks than this, please, could share with me ?
I can't find in another site/forum/server/etc, sometimes some sites says that have it, but I'm too afraid of virus, so I only download here for those members who willing to share
thank u all
Leon, such a claim is false because I have recently shared new content in official download, and I continue to share resources with members privately.

It is obvious that I will only share with members who support us, not only financially but in other ways. It is a matter of trust above all.

I only share what I personally buy. I will not feel comfortable sharing content from another site because there is a good chance that the content shared has been leaked and that is the case right now because some of the books on the list were ones I shared here a long time ago.

When I see all the praises for books found online, I think I could have done the same without paying a cent.

What I like about Monkie2 is that he doesn't take advantage of the situation and that he is completely transparent with the fact that he shares content he found online.

This is unfortunately not the case with everyone and some have used the books I shared exclusively on Yandere to get praise and credits on sites like "e-hen***" and others that I don't even want to mention.

At least buying the books ensures that for a while we have exclusivity.