Close
narutomla said:
hello

I would like to support them and cooperate even if it is not financially in some other way
and continue supporting the project
I remember in the beginning when I saw a computer the first thing I looked for was a drawing book and I only found in my long search about 4 books on how to draw Japanese manga I read them and practiced quickly and kept looking for a long time but there were no more so I stopped my search and occasionally continued but nothing that was in the 90s and I left it until I came to this page and I was surprised and I did not stop drawing for months I would like to continue supporting you and not miss this project and I support your decisions by making it more private.

I want to join the group and donate.
but I don't know much about computers
and for my occupations and responsibilities
It takes me a while to enter the forum again, how can I enter the group, I know that you no longer plan to enter the forum, I can give you my email or where I can find you, I take time to enter but the links are broken, I hope you can help me

thanks for your attention.
Hi,

I replied to your message that you sent me in private and I notice that it is the same.

I invite all those who want to help us to join us via the following link:
https://discord.gg/c39EJk3p

For security reasons, this is not the official discord, but an intermediate discord to preserve our main server.

If you want to join us, we are a small community of about 1000 members including 800 active members at various times of the day.

We regularly delete inactive accounts to focus on the community.

Discord has a forum function now.

We would like to share the cost of purchasing the "Nude Pose Books" that were recently released. If we are several, we can acquire the whole collection for the price of a book each.

I have always done my best to help the community, and I will continue to do my best to satisfy as many people as possible. Especially with those who share our ideas and interests.