Close
Masuma said:
oh i know I'm on dA and Ive never taken anything without permission and if for any reason i have I'm not aware of it and they must not care because i sure wasn't told about it. o.o but that's not what i mean by public domain thought da is clearly not public domain last thing i want is a fight so I read all of the TOS and licensing, but even still its rare i ask a artist from dA can i use this or that. I normally do that with models or photography and if i don't get a response what ever i did do with it sits on my hard drive with a tag saying were its from and the status on it. Some people tell me sure some people say no and some never answer back so i have quite a few that will never leave me HDD but i still do it to learn and get better. =b
Debbie said:
For Brazilians, they are hard too.
Masuma, we appreciate your politeness, but could you please write things more spaced? Just by looking at your last comment make my head hurts.
Sorry, I don't mean to offend or criticize or anything. Just giving a tip. I like you.
Compare these two. His periods are gigantic, while mines are short and spaced. He is free to write long periods, but it would be nicer if he could have spaced them like this:

"oh, i know! I'm on dA and Ive never taken anything without permission, and if for any reason i have, I'm not aware of it.
and they must not care, because i sure wasn't told about it. o.o

but that's not what i mean by public domain, thought da is clearly not public domain: last thing i want is a fight, so I read all of the TOS and licensing, but even still its rare i ask a artist from dA can i use this or that.

I normally do that with models or photography. and if i don't get a response, what ever i did do with it sits on my hard drive, with a tag saying were its from and the status on it.

Some people tell me sure some people say no, and some never answer back, so i have quite a few that will never leave me HDD, but i still do it to learn and get better. =b"

EDIT: For some reason, my spacings are not showing on quote. So I took off quote.