Close
Decided to wait until post-game to catch Victini. Surprisingly I didn't needed a Fire type all that much and Sigilpyh supplied me with a great psychic/flying type.

Anyway on the topic at hand, April Fools is a horrible day, but for those damn pranks and because if something truly serious happened (i.e. death in the family) no one would believe you until it's too late.
WWE

Completed Pokemon White. Liked the battles near the end and music. Time for me to go get Victini and other legendaries.

Elite Four

Mr_GT said:
Anyway on the topic at hand, April Fools is a horrible day, but for those damn pranks and because if something truly serious happened (i.e. death in the family) no one would believe you until it's too late.
That would be....well you just described it. Agree.
AZD-A9S said:
Elite Four
Neither the E4, N, nor Ghetsis gave me any troubles. Hell Ghetsis was pretty damn easy since "Tomoe "Unlimited rifle works" Mami":http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Excadrill_(Pok%C3%A9mon) curbstomped that evil bastard into the ground. It was a sweet moment when his Hydreigon missed while using Focus Miss.

Technology can be pretty damn scary folks

What it like for a bird to go on an acid trip
Heh heh.

That bird's eye creeps me with its whole body. Rare bird I suppose.
i'm not fond of goat's eyes...
F***!
Accidentally discovering TVtropes is a bad thing.........
I need to sleep.........
TVTropes is too addicted for it's own good, but I love it for all it's worth.
It looked interesting the first time but my poor knowledge of the english language kept me away from that.
it's a good place, but probably better to read it when you have like 5 hours of free time.
aoie_emesai said:
it's a good place, but probably better to read it when you have like 5 hours of free time.
Maya Iincho >___<
aoie_emesai said:
Probably not a good idea to do during the night least you don't care about getting enough sleep at night. Speaking of TV Tropes, my favorite pages of that site are the Fate worse than death and Nightmare Fuel section. Just find the content eerily addictive.
never heard of tv tropes... how is it bad?...
thanks for the links...

it's almost a month since the last message...

don't mind me... just dusting... and clearing some cobwebs...
Long ago, I thought I hated Winter.
I'm wrong.
I hate Summer.
I guess since I was born at the end of the Fall Months, Cold Seasons isn't as bad compared to Hot Seasons.

I'm gonna be in trouble.

natsumenatsu said:
thanks for the links...

it's almost a month since the last message...

don't mind me... just dusting... and clearing some cobwebs...
Heh heh. Last minute Spring Cleaning Ustane-mustan?
My eyes have some problem handling the intense UV at noon, need to get a pair of sunglasses....
kiowa said:
My eyes have some problem handling the intense UV at noon, need to get a pair of sunglasses....
Make sure you do. It isn't Summer yet...damn.

The type of glasses I have makes the world somewhat darker because of the lens. They're like Sunglasses and only apply the effect when the sun shines.

Most of the time I don't notice until I take them off (hardly...I need them).
kiowa said:
I have this one, Black.

http://www.mauijim.com/shoreline-4303.html

Bought it when i use to work at SunGlass Hut. 50% off with Employee discount :P (still 110$) I personally though this was the best in the store. I liked the dark tint, and the full metal frame with Nylon temples with a nice little design and it has a reflective coat finish on the lense along with a polarized finish so tons of sun ray blockage. Silly how people came and bought 400$ Gucci glasses when they looked terribly ugly, IMO :P

ps: I though Prada and Versace were pretty good.
AZD-A9S said:
Long ago, I thought I hated Winter.
I'm wrong.
I hate Summer.
I guess since I was born at the end of the Fall Months, Cold Seasons isn't as bad compared to Hot Seasons.

I'm gonna be in trouble.

Heh heh. Last minute Spring Cleaning Ustane-mustan?
Ustane-mustan?...

But you know... Summer's worse when it rains every now and then...

kiowa said:
I like the ones with orange or blue lenses...

aoie_emesai said:
I have this one, Black.

http://www.mauijim.com/shoreline-4303.html

Bought it when i use to work at SunGlass Hut. 50% off with Employee discount :P (still 110$) I personally though this was the best in the store. I liked the dark tint, and the full metal frame with Nylon temples with a nice little design and it has a reflective coat finish on the lense along with a polarized finish so tons of sun ray blockage. Silly how people came and bought 400$ Gucci glasses when they looked terribly ugly, IMO :P

ps: I though Prada and Versace were pretty good.
i'm not very familiar with brands... but for me... the simpler, the better...

though i like mine that looked like old fashioned round spectacles... i believe they're called teashades...
natsumenatsu said:
Ustane-mustan?...

But you know... Summer's worse when it rains every now and then...
(LOL!)
Dude~! You double-quoted me.

Anyway:
#1 - Your Username Backwards (with a hyphen added to it).
#2 - For you? Okay. For me? Nope! Still prefer Winter than this. I hate going anywhere in this damn heat!
It is true that loud thunder booms somewhat scare me though.
Maybe my opinion would change if I can acquire me a Cold Air Conditioner.

EDIT:
Then again.........
AZD-A9S said:
(LOL!)
Dude~! You double-quoted me.

Anyway:
#1 - Your Username Backwards (with a hyphen added to it).
#2 - For you? Okay. For me? Nope! Still prefer Winter than this. I hate going anywhere in this damn heat!
It is true that loud thunder booms somewhat scare me though.
Maybe my opinion would change if I can acquire me a Cold Air Conditioner.

EDIT:
Then again.........
ah... i see... i should have been more observant...

i mean... short rain in summer is not good since it becomes more humid...

i thought i took care of that... i must have triple clicked it then...
natsumenatsu said:
ah... i see... i should have been more observant...

i mean... short rain in summer is not good since it becomes more humid...

i thought i took care of that... i must have triple clicked it then...
No worries man. It was a little funny to me at the time.

But you know, what you said about the rain in summer makes sense.

So what I just experienced over here, hot - then some good breeze thanks to the rain - then hot...but I now have the urge to drink more water.
(Ha Ha! How.....frustrating?)
Speaking Of Stmmer Its Looking Bleak For Moviesalot Of Remakes. Whether It Be Old Films Or Shows Or Even Old Comic Books
Zeninth said:
Speaking Of Stmmer Its Looking Bleak For Moviesalot Of Remakes. Whether It Be Old Films Or Shows Or Even Old Comic Books
Speaking of movies, Zeninth & Kyoushiro. What do you think of Green Lantern?
AZD-A9S said:
Speaking of movies, Zeninth & Kyoushiro. What do you think of Green Lantern?
25 tomatos out of 100 from what I hear.
aoie_emesai said:
25 tomatos out of 100 from what I hear.
Oh dear.
Sounds awful.
For anyone bored, check out some scenes of Rewrite I recorded.
I added english translation notes so people can get a jist of what's going on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhQHTY9N3zk
may i know what the term "derp" means?...

i have a headache... i'll get back to the link when i'm good...
natsumenatsu said:
may i know what the term "derp" means?...

i have a headache... i'll get back to the link when i'm good...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Derp&defid=5189530