Close
Personal Avatars.......
Hello to everyone....! Is there a way to upload any personal avatars from
you desktop..?
Why would you want to upload avatars in the first place?
Mr_GT said:
Why would you want to upload avatars in the first place?
Goatse.cx

You know someone will do it.
Goatse.cx?

And yup
thnkfully no person avatars. Have a feelin it'd kill the sort of peace terr is here.
ChikaneHimemiya said:
Goatse.cx?

And yup
thnkfully no person avatars. Have a feelin it'd kill the sort of peace terr is here.
If you don't know what it is, don't look it up, for the sake of your sanity.
Aurelia said:
O.o seems like it's pretty bad. I'd like to stay sane, so...I won't look it up. Thank you very much Aurelia. : )
When I said personal avatars.... I meant to upload an avatar that I can use for myself..! Not taking any picture from the site to create it.
For example..! Just upload an image from your Pc to use as an avatar..!
Some sites that has the option....!
1. Renderosity.com
2. Hong Fire.com
However....If this site does it.... It would make the site look much more
Official than the rest of various booru sites ...Then again......! I hope they
put that opion...
@ ChaosLord, I really do love what you're trying to set forth here. But I do have a couple of issues that I do wish to address.

As one, I do wish to remind you what type of site this is. And as such, for ex. if a particular user uploads a picture of say...a spider. Any user browsing the site looking for "moe" pictures will be wondering what a spider is doing here. And if by chance a user comes across who is terrified by spiders, it causes a problem.

Limiting the avatars to this site helps avoid this problem and issue. So just try to look for something you'd like among the site's pictures. Xd
Aurelia said:
Everything seems to be so temptating when it's forbidden.

However, I'll follow your advice too...
My sanity is too much damaged already.
Debbie said:

However, I'll follow your advice too...
My sanity is too much damaged already.
Please no! I don't NEED~ a damaged Debbie. It was hard work trying to save the confused Debbie.
"who wields the word the slashed evil's horde
and read the pages of the holy sword...
Light the path to a world restored
from the darkness of debauchery's lord..."

i agree with chika chan... that is the reason why this is the only forum i ever got into... since the avatars are not so confusing and all...

debbie san... what is sanity anyway? if it's damaged enough... i guess it doesn't matter if you did take a look...

but rather... it is more important that it is your choice not to look at it... than not looking because of the circumstances that restrains it...

azd kun... you sound like a perverted debbie fanboy...
Ah, @natsumenatsu that is simply what they say is "du point de vue" different P.O.V's and the "l'illusion d'espoir et de la connaissance" illusions of hope and knowledge.

But..
Debbie said:
It's just like having a big round Red button with signs all over the walls and next to it saying "DONT PUSH THE BUTTON!"
natsumenatsu said:
azd kun... you sound like a perverted debbie fanboy...
Wha~? No no dear natsu. Just a friend watching her progress on a site that is angering me with the ads.
Concern
chika chan... nani nani?... wakaranai... i haven't seen what that link has to offer...

but what i'm trying to say is...

it is better if debbie chan chose not to look at it because of her nature...

rather than an aspect of her condition (mind is messed up) that constrains her from it...

kind of like...

ads?...

asd kun... you were watching debbie chan's progress on this site?...

(....gasp...)

azd kun... stalker...
Natsumenatsu Hold it right there. My friend(Take this conv. to the other thread forum #6116 ) casue its really really out of topic. I'll pst my answer to this over there. I guarantee this will come up by one of the mods so best to lessen their workload. ; ) Right?
oh... gomen gomen...

ehem...

"yesidon'tlikehavingpersonalavatarsonthissite"
ChikaneHimemiya said:
As one, I do wish to remind you what type of site this is. And as such, for ex. if a particular user uploads a picture of say...a spider. Any user browsing the site looking for "moe" pictures will be wondering what a spider is doing here. And if by chance a user comes across who is terrified by spiders, it causes a problem.

Limiting the avatars to this site helps avoid this problem and issue. So just try to look for something you'd like among the site's pictures. Xd
The whole spider phobia thing threw me off any point you was trying to make when reading this. If what ChaosLord says above are his/her true intentions then said image of said spider wouldn't be displayed nor stored on the main pages but stored in a personal space where only the uploader could view and access said image. I believe you change the function of this site so that personal avatars don't redirect users to images uploaded here.
Debbie said:
Let me just put it this way: if it were a 2D image on this site, it would be extreme content.
Mr_GT said:
The whole spider phobia thing threw me off any point you was trying to make when reading this. If what ChaosLord says above are his/her true intentions then said image of said spider wouldn't be displayed nor stored on the main pages but stored in a personal space where only the uploader could view and access said image. I believe you change the function of this site so that personal avatars don't redirection to some picture uploaded here.
No, what I had in mind that whole "personal" storage page for the things that particular person uploaded for his/her avatar. I just mean the person seeing it on the avatar. And particularly if that person happens to post a lot or be active a lot. Oh nvm. I loop my english a lot sometimes. i fail epicly. xd
Well..! There is no point getting all dramatic about this anyway.. However
if such an option were to be used in the future... There should be a rule.!
1. Only upload avatars base on Video game, Anime and Manga characters... May it be 2D or 3D types
2. No uploading of images base one self or anything which the site does
not stand for...!
However... Hong fire.com rules are similar... Which means you cannot
upload anything other Anime, Manga and Video game characters as your
avatar or they would send you a warning...! However the avatar I wanted
to upload were base on the Bleach Movie--- DiamondDust Rebellion..
Can it matches to the effort of changing the site? I hardly see the gain of the implement you wanted. Most of us already have the best images fit to our avatars. people who want others are quite rare.

AZD-A9S said:
Please no! I don't NEED~ a damaged Debbie. It was hard work trying to save the confused Debbie.
I'm curious about a damaged Debbie, but I'd say no. it's a just 3d guro photo. a munched human body is rather preferable to watch than that.
Chaos why don't you just upload the picture? I'm sure a movie poster far passes the minimum requirements right?
94 000 images, most of which so big you can probably get multiple avatars out of them. Surely something must tickle your fancy...
"Some people don't know what the filling is until they put their fingers in it. While others fear a different outcome from the pie being offered in the first place." Seems to bring a rather good explanaion of this whole matter in the 1st place.
Actually the image is small...!
I think I found a way I could do this... I'll just upload the image and quickly
turn it into an avatar... After that the site will just automatically delete it..!
So what do you all think...? Pretty cleaver huh.! However when the image is deleted I hope it doesn't affect the avatar........ Or I'll collapse and become a Black Hole and take the entire Solar system with me..!
Maybe I'm going to far with this vivid imagination..!
How about I go about and answer this question?

Simply, at the moment, no personal avatar.

Chrissues said:
94 000 images, most of which so big you can probably get multiple avatars out of them. Surely something must tickle your fancy...
And like Chrissues said, we do have a nice selection of scans to choose from.
And with that I'll lock this.