Close
Welcome to the moe lounge! Come in and chat!
1. Remember this forum is public. Use common sense before posting.
2. Enjoy yourselves! (A rule in my world.)

Think that was only real thing I had to state.
Oh and if newcomers you're looking for how to do stuff here's a couple of links.
howto:comment
howto:tag
https://yande.re/help/dtext

Oh and Finally! Your hostesses/maids/priestesses are Kairei & me! ; )
Wouldn't the IRC be some sort of lounge to just chat about anything...or am I wrong?
IRC isn't very useful if people aren't online on it.

Everytime I enter #moe-chat, it takes like 5 minutes for my "Hi" to get answered, and more 5 minutes for me to realize there's a "Hi" there and answer back.

Besides, only people who use IRC could join the conversation.

And, in order to chat on IRC, your friends must be on IRC too. And you won't keep waiting all the day for him/her, because of timezone changes, etc. etc.

So I approve this thread. I do. But my approval is not much...
Well, I'm joining it!
Feito said:
Paragraph
I don't get it : (
Debbie said:
IRC isn't very useful if people aren't online on it.

Everytime I enter #moe-chat, it takes like 5 minutes for my "Hi" to get answered, and more 5 minutes for me to realize there's a "Hi" there and answer back.

Besides, only people who use IRC could join the conversation.

And, in order to chat on IRC, your friends must be on IRC too. And you won't keep waiting all the day for him/her, because of timezone changes, etc. etc.

So I approve this thread. I do. But my approval is not much...
Well, I'm joining it!
Thanks Debbie! That was a point I was prepare to make thanks! It means a lot to me.

Also while in at it. Mods if you have any questions I can go on irc
of you'd like to discuss it. : ) Hope this can suceed!
Wow! Finally someone answered one of my job request messages!

I hope I survive the selection process :o
kyoushiro said:
Wow! Finally someone answered one of my job request messages!

I hope I survive the selection process :o
??? What ya talking bout?
I applied for 10 different jobs. After 1 week, I finally got some response :D
Yey ! That's great news. Good luck in your
job!
I don't think I've signed onto IRC since the '90s or something. :O
Ooo I rarely do since my phone epically fails at
maintain connection. I just use forums mostly. Since I don have to stay online to read
the message ; )
Uh...Himemiya and Debbie...our Mistress Aurelia just updated the thread called:

The help topic - post here if you need help
(I don't know the Forum Number to that to make a link there.........)

There's a important note in Bold letters saying that:

If you just want to talk about random non-site-related things with other users, please go here:
irc://irc.rizon.net/moe-chat .

Well...I'm just saying since that thread caught my attention being in bold.

This thread would be a good place..but there are rules...unless it's okay to them. This thread hasn't been locked so everything's okay for now.
AZD-A9S said:
Uh...Himemiya and Debbie...our Mistress Aurelia just updated the thread called:
Someone noticed!

Anyways, I'm leaving this thread here for now, if you all migrate discussion into one thread. Just remember that the forums here are more permanent, and be careful of what you say because the entire internet can see what you write. IRC is more private. Also, with IRC you don't actually have to be at the computer all the time. I sign on, I might leave or whatever, but I can just check the messages when I get back.
Lucky aurelia. My computer fails at life(Epicly) as well as my phone. Phone will crash half the time trying to keep the irc in session since it deletes any msges every time i start it up again and same with computer. So that's that.

Also
Aurelia said:
and be careful of what you say because the entire internet can see what you write.
Don't worry about that Aurelia. I'll make sure to watch over this thread since I've set it in motion. And if somethings beyond me I can always ask you guys(Right?Hopefully?Thankfully?)
And lastly... Thanks for locking it Aurelia. ranting for sure...
ChikaneHimemiya said:
Lucky aurelia. My computer fails at life(Epicly) as well as my phone. Phone will crash half the time trying to keep the irc in session since it deletes any msges every time i start it up again and same with computer. So that's that.

Also
Don't worry about that Aurelia. I'll make sure to watch over this thread since I've set it in motion. And if somethings beyond me I can always ask you guys(Right?Hopefully?Thankfully?)
And lastly... Thanks for locking it Aurelia. ranting for sure...
I'll help with that!! I've declared myself your deputy. xDD
Heheheehhe that's very cute Kairei. But I want a Strawberry Panic thing like I'm the Etoile and you're my Etoile or Pres. and you're my secretary for this. ; ) Or you'll be my sun priestess ; )
ChikaneHimemiya said:
Heheheehhe that's very cute Kairei. But I want a Strawberry Panic thing like I'm the Etoile and you're my Etoile or Pres. and you're my secretary for this. ; ) Or you'll be my sun priestess ; )
As long as I get to be Himeko~~~! xDD
Urgh~! Having problems with IRC on my end. Better fix it soon.

The Mistress has approved of this...so Thread Creator...what subject are we going to start with first?...and give me a French Vanilla Cappuccino.
Kairei said:
As long as I get to be Himeko~~~! xDD
Sun Priestess=Himeko (lol....)

AZD-A9S said:
Urgh~! Having problems with IRC on my end. Better fix it soon.

The Mistress has approved of this...so Thread Creator...what subject are we going to start with first?
Caling me threead creator creeps me out... Let's go with just Tsuki-Miko ( or hime) yes? or Etoile works too. lolz Since Chikane doesn't work.
ChikaneHimemiya said:

Caling me threead creator creeps me out... Let's go with just Tsuki-Hime yes? or Etoile works too. lolz Since Chikane doesn't work.
Um...it depends...what does Tsuki and Etoile mean?
Tsuki meant "moon" and screw etoilè it means "star" = lame
so it's either moon priest
or moon princess
since chikane is both.
ChikaneHimemiya said:
Tsuki meant "moon" and screw etoilè it means "star" = lame
so it's either moon priest
or moon princess
since chikane is both.
Ah~ man~.
ChikaneHimemiya said:

Caling me threead creator creeps me out... Let's go with just Tsuki-Miko ( or hime) yes? or Etoile works too. lolz Since Chikane doesn't work.
:O And here I thought you were Miya-sama, but I guess I'll call you Chikane-chan since "Im Himeko" now. *laughs*

Who ordered the french vanilla cappuccino? *holds up finished drink, looking around* ;D
Kairei said:
Who ordered the french vanilla cappuccino? *holds up finished drink, looking around* ;D
That would be me ma'am!

EDIT Reason:
Damn Wireless Keyboard!
Mistaken Gender.
Kairei was a she... AZD.. Err. Meh trying to make a easy remember name for ya AZD
*hands drink, careful not to spill it* be careful, it's hot. :D

@Chikane-chan: what do you mean "was"??? O.O"""
ChikaneHimemiya said:
Kairei was a she... AZD.. Err. Meh trying to make a easy remember name for ya AZD
Oh my bad. I changed it and noted.

Well it's not about remembering, I just have a little history with that girl.
I'll just call you Himemiya.

Thanks Miss Kairei. I'll be careful.
So Himemiya, about that subject.........
AZD-A9S said:
Oh my bad. I changed it and noted.

Well it's not about remembering, I just have a little history with that girl.
I'll just call you Himemiya.

Thanks Miss Kairei. I'll be careful.
So Himemiya, about that subject.........
There isn't exactly a specific subject, Sensei, since this is after all a place for relaxing. If something comes to mind, and you want to spill it, that's what it's for. Am I right, Chikane-chan?? ^____^?

*bows to sensei and goes off in search of new customers*
W-Well that's true.........um...if it's not too much tr-trouble, c-call me AZD. The thought of someone calling me in such a graceful and respectful way make me smile nervously...heh heh heh.
AZD-A9S said:
W-Well that's true.........um...if it's not too much tr-trouble, c-call me AZD. The thought of someone calling me in such a graceful and respectful way makes me smile nervously...heh heh heh.
*turns back to the table, smiling* since it seems you don't know what topic to discuss, how about this: what do you think of the night sky..? I've always felt an attraction to it, and most nights you can find me sitting on my windowsill staring at the moon and stars--no lie. I find peace in the night. Of course, it also gives me enough energy to run laps, but that's beside the point(in a way). What to you think? Is day better, or is it the night you like most? Whatever you choose, give a reason. ^___^

And I guess it's fine if you don't want to be called sensei... I will do as you ask. *bows*