Close
AZD-A9S said:
Okay????...Boss-kun (Should I really be saying that? It sounds so good though)...you have to be from Japan...I assume.

I'm laughing right now as I type remembering the memories...but I'm kinda angry because over here, USA, are some very strict parents...starting with mine.

Can you imagine being bitched-slapped over 30 miles per hour by your mother and grand-mother (I called her mother at the time)? I had to wait to actually own my computer and have my own room to view such material without someone watching what I do. Good thing because I would have to wait until I was 18.
Edited: Way too much info.
AZD-A9S said:
Okay????...Boss-kun (Should I really be saying that? It sounds so good though)...you have to be from Japan...I assume.
I'm Italian ( ´∀`)
syaoran-kun said:
I'm Italian ( ´∀`)
Wrong again...but cool. Guess they don't behave as Mario Mario or Luigi Mario huh?

That TRAP is getting votes.........grrr~.
AZD-A9S said:
Wrong again...but cool. Guess they don't behave as Mario Mario or Luigi Mario huh?

That TRAP is getting votes.........grrr~.
probably from biosexuals xD
I love Italians. So romantic. Sadly don't ever plan on going to Italy since their language is too complicate for me. : ( omg touhou is back. I was playing banquet of phantesmegoria yesterday. What irony. Let's see I saw my firs yuri was at 6 I didn't know what it was at time just a video my parent had left me in their will. I was like wooooow.

Well
the trap is really cute. ; ) If I didn't See trap tag would've said "Adowwable! I'm going to take you home with me! "
ChikaneHimemiya said:
I love Italians. So romantic. Sadly don't ever plan on going to Italy since their language is too complicate for me. : ( omg touhou is back. I was playing banquet of phantesmegoria yesterday. What irony. Let's see I saw my firs yuri was at 6 I didn't know what it was at time just a video my parent had left me in their will. I was like wooooow.
I have some of Italian blood, and still don't know very good that language xD .......I allways had some kinda respect to anime and hentai, but I allways wanted to see anime lesbians, but not just them f****** , I wanted to them love =3 I was so happy when I find out yuri animes, don't know why but I like it more than anything else.........
No idea either but in my light of town people respect yuri more than yaoi( why this is evades me ) Also... Wishmaster just what exactly are you doing with my beloved Flandrė? As far as I'm concerned she was supposed to get me tea from town from yesterday. Grrrr!
ChikaneHimemiya said:
No idea either but in my light of town people respect yuri more than yaoi( why this is evades me ) Also... Wishmaster just what exactly are you doing with my beloved Flandrė? As far as I'm concerned she was supposed to get me tea from town from yesterday. Grrrr!
......don't worry I don't have intends with her at all......she's just cute, even more with Remilia =3 ....
I sense a little Rena (Higurashi) inside Himemiya.
AZD-A9S said:
uuuuuhhhh I LUV Rena!! :) especialy when she's all psycho that's soooooooo cute!.....I realised I love psycho(yandere) characters very much..............
I see.....judging by the avatar, it is one sign of that. Watched school days?...or what Himemiya said, 11eyes? You may find more.
AZD-A9S said:
HeeheeHee. No not at all AZD. : )
the first time I played eroge was jussai (´・ω・`)
Please watch what you say...considering the ToS states: "If you are a minor, then you will not use the Site."

Please don't make me enforce that so don't go around saying I'm so and so age...

Don't want some psycho parent blaming me for traumatizing their poor innocent children...
I did. Also changed the title just a bit so people notice the rules.
admin2 said:
Please watch what you say...considering the ToS states: "If you are a minor, then you will not use the Site."

Please don't make me enforce that so don't go around saying I'm so and so age...

Don't want some psycho parent blaming me for traumatizing their poor innocent children...
I'll be watching that admin2. Added it to the rules and made the forum title a bit obvious so people ( hopefully check rules ) I'll be watching out for that too now.
ChikaneHimemiya said:
I did. Also changed the title just a bit so people notice the rules.I'll be watching that admin2. Added it to the rules and made the forum title a bit obvious so people ( hopefully check rules ) I'll be watching out for that too now.
I edited the first post and the title to be clearer. Some personal information in previous posts has been removed as well.
ChikaneHimemiya means
ChikaneHimemiya said:
ChikaneHimemiya means
Kinda sad reading this comment while hearing:
Passing Afternoon by Iron and Wine
at the same time.

This song also played when:
End of House MD Season 4 Spoiler

A sad Rena is much more cuter that Psychotic Rena in my opinion. Of course I'm not saying I want you sad Himemiya.

Heh heh, don't worry, we'll get another discussion blooming like the last somehow. We just have to be careful.
btw: psycho laughing Rena is waaaaaaay to cuter than when she's sad xP
Hmm...Mistress updated the Forum Guidelines again. Think I'll go destroy things of my own.

EDIT:
Done. Kinda fun destroying (Few Edits) them.
Aurelia said:
I edited the first post and the title to be clearer. Some personal information in previous posts has been removed as well.
Alright probability of my surival .1 percent but I'm going to try anyways. I believe that yes my title was a bit long but current one isn't really clear. I think it cam be better like Welcome to the moe lounge! Come in and chat! <--- friendly and to point. Moe lounge<--- uh... So short it really evades people. And the rules are great but altough I'm gonna be yelled for saying this but. Not everyone understands what flame and other things mean. It why I added things in parantheses. The I fo thing thoug thanks for editing since all I can do is just tell people. But as I said in first sentnce chances of this going through or listened to .1 percent. Thanks for your time! And enjoy your day ; )
"everyone should read" part is enough on the top one (forum #5018) IMO
I'll vote for deletion of rules on this topic ( ゚▽゚)/
Sure you can change it, but just remember that people have short attention spans. You need to be as un-tl;dr as possible, and remind people often.
"talk for everyone, not only for myself" is only rule I have
∀゚)クワッ
killed tl;dr.
please rewrite it coz I'm a noob of English ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
ChikaneHimemiya said:
Rewrite what midzki?
tl;dr forum #6307
ChikaneHimemiya said:
Rewrite what midzki?
I already did. And if someone's been on the internet long enough to get here and doesn't know what "flame" means, there's no helping them.
wha... I really hate being sick... *sniffle* I went to school with a fever yesterday(If I can still concentrate and work, why stay home..? Fevers never affect me that much)... But one of my friends kinda got mad and yelled at me, saying I should "Stay home and sleep for god's fucking sake"!!
Yea... A bit crazy, much... But.. I HATE saying home. It gets sooo boring. XO

>.> Well, anyways, did any of ya miss me..? *smiles*