Close
Lol, wow. I seriously don't even count 25 out of my dating range. :P I could date all you here (if you're younger then 26), so Lmao!! ;D

yea kinda sad. But one of my girlfriend has no range and would date a forty year old..! O.O""" seriously, anyone older then 25 who wants to date a 18 year old has issues...

And ahh, I'm with my iPod next to the library(that has wireless Internet) and a car full of guys honked the horn at me. XP perverts...
Kairei said:
Lol, wow. I seriously don't even count 25 out of my dating range. :P I could date all you here (if you're younger then 26), so Lmao!! ;D

yea kinda sad. But one of my girlfriend has no range and would date a forty year old..! O.O""" seriously, anyone older then 25 who wants to date a 18 year old has issues...

And ahh, I'm with my iPod next to the library(that has wireless Internet) and a car full of guys honked the horn at me. XP perverts...
sometimes a 18 years old wants to date a 25 years old.....you never know, this is a sick world after all.........
Wishmaster said:
sometimes a 18 years old wants to date a 25 years old.....you never know, this is a sick world after all.........
I take back my earlier comment--she actually did date a 30 year old... O.O
Just so you all know, I'm 99 years old.
Aurelia said:
Just so you all know, I'm 99 years old.
lol yeah right and I am 200 xP
Lol I'm 3261 yrs old cycling through reborn cycles. ; )
Isn't there a member that's an elder here? Old wench or something?...and I'm not trying to be funny, I'm serious. I just can't remember properly.

EDIT: Our comments keep clashing at the same time stamp.........
AZD-A9S said:
Isn't there a member that's an elder here? Old wench or something?...and I'm not trying to be funny, I'm serious. I just can't remember properly.

EDIT: Our comments keep clashing at the same time stamp.........
yeah oldwrench have grandchildren......xD
Rly?? Awesome. Where are you AZD?
I can't belive that I'm only few weeks here and know/remmember some stuff better than some of the users who are ove a year here, your memory must be decaying oldies xD............
Wishmaster said:
yeah oldwrench have grandchildren......xD
See? I WAS close...haven't seen him since...or Imbir. Busy I'm sure.

ChikaneHimemiya said:
Rly?? Awesome. Where are you AZD?
Currently checking the forum and looking for something on the wiki. Although I feel like playing Raiden Fighters Aces again to beat RF2 without continuing and facing Red Eye.

EDIT:
Wishmaster said:
I can't belive that I'm only few weeks here and know/remmember some stuff better than some of the users who are ove a year here, your memory must be decaying oldies xD............
That's true for me...but hey, I have an excuse for that.
I meant what country do you live to have same time stamp...
I'm eternally juunanasai ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!
I'm forever juuyonsai
so it's narutal to go out with lolis (≧∇≦)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!
Omg you guys(can't say much i love loli's too)...Nice age syaoran 17 yes?. That turning point... and midzki 14<---- WTF??! (Mortally suprised)
ChikaneHimemiya said:
Lol I'm 3261 yrs old cycling through reborn cycles. ; )
How old does that make me, Chikane-chan..? ;D

MAJOR EDIT!!
(I didn't say that, Chikane-chan, my only witniss... "">.>
I blame the avatar...
SHE?! Midzki=He(Possibly one of most idealistic men of my time lolol. Into loli's such a young age ; )

That makes you 3240 yrs old I'm still older
ChikaneHimemiya said:
SHE?! Midzki=He(Possibly one of most idealistic men of my time lolol. Into loli's such a young age ; )

That makes you 3240 yrs old I'm still older
Ahh, erase the warning before he sees..! XD

Wow, I'm pretty old. ;D

Idealistic man, huh..? And here I thought you were into girls. XD
Kairei said:
I blame the avatar...
His avatar is a guy dressed as a girl. ;D
Kairei said:
Ahh, erase the warning before he sees..! XD

Wow, I'm pretty old. ;D

Idealistic man, huh..? And here I thought you were into girls. XD
I am. By idealistic i m eant "renaisannceish"discovering new or beyond time? I thought thats how yo use it. My friends use it likes that sometimes.

Edit:
Also I'm starting to hate YukaYuka(2.0)
VorpalNeko said:

His avatar is a guy dressed as a girl. ;D
That's one good-looking man then. XD

ChikaneHimemiya said:

I am. By idealistic i m eant "renaisannceish"discovering new or beyond time? I thought thats how yo use it. My friends use it likes that sometimes.

Edit:
Also I'm starting to hate YukaYuka(2.0)
Reek, my friend wanted to watch "school days"... Is it any good..? (also thanks for telling me my age in Japanese. ^____^
School Days... I don't want to remember it. So... See post #57933. Anyone here care to comment on "School Days" series? And I meant 11eyes Yuka. Anyone seen it? And if so any comments on latest episode ; ) Thank you for your time everyones.
( Even more suprised ) Oo USA Illinois AZD. And idrk but " what will be will, and what won't, won't" Wish = 23 yea really young!!
Okay...I think Wishmaster is still playing around...but man young Mods...power of youth is what Maito Gai (Naruto) would say. I'm impressed.
AZD-A9S said:
Okay...I think Wishmaster is still playing around...but man young Mods...power of youth is what Maito Gai (Naruto) would say. I'm impressed.
hahahahahaha....no I'm dead serious x)
Wishmaster said:
hahahahahaha....no I'm dead serious x)
Well as long as you confirmed it, I now have to believe it. I'm still having a hard time digesting those three. I always thought the Mods would be older than me.

Uh...angry Flandre?
AZD-A9S said:
Well as long as you confirmed it, I now have to believe it. I'm still having a hard time digesting those three. I always thought the Mods would be older than me.

Uh...angry Flandre?
angry?.......!cute! Flandre....at least that's how I'm seeing it x)
I started loving 2D lolis with CCS (〃 ̄ω ̄〃)
syaoran-kun said:
I started loving 2D lolis with CCS (〃 ̄ω ̄〃)
I watched hentai from my 20th year......... x)