Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post has a child post. (post #13744)
erect_nipples inadequate_print_resolution naked school_swimsuit swimsuits t2_art_works tony_taka

Edit | Respond

This takes the sukumizu fetish to a whole new level XD
wtf
why i cant open the large picture but only this one
........................well~I dont like PNG~
It's like saying "I don't like quality".
Shanyy said:
It's like saying "I don't like quality".
It's more like "I don't like download time".
Not everyone has nice PCs with nice internet connections. Mainly if you're outside Europe, Japan and North America. I only get JPEG on this site... And I guess there are more people like this.
I download only JPEG. I 'make' them to .PNG at the end.
Revil said:
I download only JPEG. I 'make' them to .PNG at the end.
You're not gaining anything from a lesser quality image by converting them into a lossless format.
aoie_emesai said:
You're not gaining anything from a lesser quality image by converting them into a lossless format.
I think it works...
Revil said:
I think it works...
Think harder.
Revil said:
I download only JPEG. I 'make' them to .PNG at the end.
(*´_⊃`)
Revil said:
I think it works...
I can assure you, it doesn't.
Once and image has been in JPEG it is near impossible to restore it to it's original quality without losing detail.
Even the maximum quality setting introduces a few stray pixels at the edges of shapes.
He definitely be trollin'.
Revil said:
I think it works...
It works quit well in revers. PNG to JPEG fooled my xbox to let me make it a wallpaper
everyone has their likes and dislikes so dont go pushing your ways thats how war comes theres alot of factors or things involved likes file size download size and what there using as browser like pc apple ps3 wii phone
That discussion was kinda already over half a year ago.
Debbie said:
Not everyone has nice PCs with nice internet connections. Mainly if you're outside Europe, Japan and North America. I only get JPEG on this site... And I guess there are more people like this.
I'm in U.S., but I still prefer to download jpeg, mainly because I can't tell the difference of JPG & PNG from my freaking eyes. Png pics take too much room and too much time to open and browse them.