Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
bottomless breasts censored fellatio hagane7728 hakurei_reimu nipples paizuri penis touhou wallpaper

Edit | Respond

This post was flagged for deletion by wonderland. Reason: Please don't destroy the image of Touhou inside me. If there are hentai in Touhou, it should be between girls, not girl and boy. I beg you *nod*
Seems fair, but not a valid reason.
wonderland, there is such a thing as the Blacklist.
OK, thanks for your answer, but I still hope that I will never have to see any more image like this one.
wonderland said:
OK, thanks for your answer, but I still hope that I will never have to see any more image like this one.
Well, pretty much any anime or anime-related copyright could end up with an explicit image here, and that often means explicit between a girl and a guy. So, unless you blacklist explicit or touhou, you're likely to see an explicit touhou image again.
If you're flagging an image for deletion, only fair and reasonable flags will be even considered. Such as high jpeg artifacts, dupe, poor quality scan and a few others will even be considered vaild.

"Please don't destroy the image of Touhou inside me. If there are hentai in Touhou, it should be between girls, not girl and boy. I beg you *nod*"

This isn't valid enough :)
Does a penis without even a body illustrated for it to be attached to make guys that insecure? >_>
Srry but that made you [wonderland] look really sad.

Honestly, in this age of freedom of information and rights, no one cares about what kind of 'image' you had of this girl. This sounds like some old lolicon (no offense to loli-complex, but overboard of anything is bad) going "Oh whatsyourname girl, you must remain pure and ageless forever!"

Doesn't that sound nasty? Reimu would probably be able to understand explicit contents ("oh those silly boys, yohohohoh~") and be more disturbed by people who go "you must be yuri OR ELSE....".

Especially this hub where artists with different tastes gather, I won't allow you to go around discriminating people just because you don't share the same taste!
Even though this isn't a very well-fabricated image, you should keep those selfishness and silly comments to yourself.

Sorry guys... that made me snap for a moment. I'm cool now...
the perfect solution.
just tag it with futanari ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!
midzki said:
the perfect solution.
just tag it with futanari ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!
LOL. A penis without a visible body is now futanari...
Atys said:
Srry but that made you [wonderland] look really sad.

Honestly, in this age of freedom of information and rights, no one cares about what kind of 'image' you had of this girl. This sounds like some old lolicon (no offense to loli-complex, but overboard of anything is bad) going "Oh whatsyourname girl, you must remain pure and ageless forever!"

Doesn't that sound nasty? Reimu would probably be able to understand explicit contents ("oh those silly boys, yohohohoh~") and be more disturbed by people who go "you must be yuri OR ELSE....".

Especially this hub where artists with different tastes gather, I won't allow you to go around discriminating people just because you don't share the same taste!
Even though this isn't a very well-fabricated image, you should keep those selfishness and silly comments to yourself.

Sorry guys... that made me snap for a moment. I'm cool now...
I know that what I did is for myself. I'm a fool, right ?
If you want, I give you and anyone think the same as you my apologize.
So let end this here, OK ?
There are actually 2(?) guys as I know of in Gensokyo.
Sorry wonderland, when I look back now, it does sound a little too harsh.
LOL. You know. Either she is really small and/or the guy she's having fun with is enormous (or at least is enormous with regards to the one piece of his that we can see). But then again, artists seem to like to draw both sexes as well-endowed in their respective attributes.
Why was this ever tagged as a wallpaper? It's ruining my image of walpapers...
Either way... @wonderland: as someone said before, a penis doesn't mean that that character is male... It can be futa as well (though that would ruin another character's image probably, but since we don't know whose, it's fine...
It's tagged as wallpaper for the resolution mainly. Not other reason. But there could be someone that actually uses this kind of images as wallpapers.
In your case you can use blacklists, or a search like -rating:e wallpaper
Her boobs blasted my image of reimu..