Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
naked senmu

Edit | Respond

edc19870710 said:
好东西
不错~~~~~~~~
I feel you there.
Does it by any chance have a manga or something?
Atys said:
I feel you there.
Does it by any chance have a manga or something?
Sorry,i ....i wanna have one........
but now
我的技术和画风不但不成熟,而且还很生疏。
THANK YOU FOR CARE ME!
我记得你了
edc19870710 said:
Sorry,i ....i wanna have one........
but now
我的技术和画风不但不成熟,而且还很生疏。
THANK YOU FOR CARE ME!
我记得你了
Erm... You misunderstood me. I asked whether the picture was from a manga or anim.. nvm.
Atys said:
Erm... You misunderstood me. I asked whether the picture was from a manga or anim.. nvm.
Oh........(¯﹃¯)口水
嘿嘿。。。。。。
这个。。真不知道。。。
Heiiiiiii.......
Atys said:
Erm... You misunderstood me. I asked whether the picture was from a manga or anim.. nvm.
It's a CD cover.