Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
bikini cleavage club40 erect_nipples fate/stay_night mogudan saber swimsuits sword

Edit | Respond

The book is a doujin, but the main artist, Ishihara Megumi, is the character designer for the TV anime as well.
Mogudan is not seen very often. Nice.
looks like a character of Queens Blade
Maybe time to create a "man the harpoons" or "who ate all the pies" tag XD
It's got to be the most upsetting & frustrating thing about some people. The moment someone is depicted as being a fully developed woman--you know, not resembling a 12 year old girl?--all of a sudden she's "Fat". Whoever thinks that is sick. Pedos FTL…mogudan's art is wonderful!
KurenaiDISCORD said:
It's got to be the most upsetting & frustrating thing about some people. The moment someone is depicted as being a fully developed woman--you know, not resembling a 12 year old girl?--all of a sudden she's "Fat". Whoever thinks that is sick. Pedos FTL…mogudan's art is wonderful!
A real woman with a similar body complexion (well, kind of):

http://katiaolivares.blogspot.com/2009/03/senos-enormes.html

You tell me if she looks like a realistic fully developed woman or not.
KurenaiDISCORD said:
It's got to be the most upsetting & frustrating thing about some people. The moment someone is depicted as being a fully developed woman--you know, not resembling a 12 year old girl?--all of a sudden she's "Fat". Whoever thinks that is sick. Pedos FTL…mogudan's art is wonderful!
No no, there's definitely a lot of things wrong with the proportions. I'm not saying she's fat, but the anatomical proportions are just a mess here.
that's what mogudan the autor usualy does all is works are like this giant breast and some fat on the legs and others parts of the body but at least the face isn't very scary like some he does still the image does't relate to much to Saber exept the face body is really out of porpotion for saber
Ponnkun said:
No no, there's definitely a lot of things wrong with the proportions. I'm not saying she's fat, but the anatomical proportions are just a mess here.
The anatomical proportions you are seeing, my friend, is an example of Mogudan's trademark [i]abstract[i] illustration.

This may offend Saber fans but I won't lie; SHE IS F***ING HOT!!! I can't stop looking at her ever since I first saw it.

I love it!
Marauder said:
The anatomical proportions you are seeing, my friend, is an example of Mogudan's trademark [i]abstract[i] illustration.

This may offend Saber fans but I won't lie; SHE IS F***ING HOT!!! I can't stop looking at her ever since I first saw it.

I love it!
Whether it's meant abstract or not, the anatomical proportions are still a mess. I'm not saying that just because of that no one should like it; though it doesn't suit my taste, but my point still remains, and you forgot the / mark when trying to put up your italics. ^w^
Ponnkun said:
Whether it's meant abstract or not, the anatomical proportions are still a mess. I'm not saying that just because of that no one should like it; though it doesn't suit my taste, but my point still remains, and you forgot the / mark when trying to put up your italics. ^w^
Understood :)
there are something different in hair.