Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post has child posts. (post #28189, 124479)
abhar deep_blue_sky_&_pure_white_wings fixed misaki_kurehito miyamae_tomoka seifuku

Edit | Respond

so what's this book? I checked amazon, bk1 and toranoana but didn't find this book.
Abhar already went under. It may be the last chance to buy the book
midzki said:
Abhar already went under. It may be the last chance to buy the book
Really? too bad...
Oh well frankly I didn't like suiheisen's scenario, but misaki kurehito's art was great. I wish he could find a better team later.
really nice ,I feel my heart flying
Does any one, know how to write, Saber Alter and Saber Lily names in Japanese.
Brufh said:
Does any one, know how to write, Saber Alter and Saber Lily names in Japanese.
your mean like this?

saber-->セイバー
saber alter-->セイバーオルタ
saber lily-->セイバー・リリィ
hirosan said:
your mean like this?

saber-->セイバー
saber alter-->セイバーオルタ
saber lily-->セイバー・リリィ

Thanks couldn't find those in wiki, and google translator is really bad.