Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
arima_senne cleavage erect_nipples kashiwamochi_yomogi megane

Edit | Respond

I wonder.. do girls usually put their breasts on the desk like this? Those things look heavy all right. Ah, well..

Oh, and anyone knows if this girl belongs to any anime/manga/VN series? Thanks.
magicalflyer said:
I wonder.. do girls usually put their breasts on the desk like this? Those things look heavy all right. Ah, well..

Oh, and anyone knows if this girl belongs to any anime/manga/VN series? Thanks.
Click the green question mark next to the green tag.
magicalflyer said:
I wonder.. do girls usually put their breasts on the desk like this? Those things look heavy all right. Ah, well..
Hmm... well, it's comfortable. IMO it has nothing to do with being heavy or not xD
ThisIsDK said:
Click the green question mark next to the green tag.
Thanks.
Nekotsúh said:
Hmm... well, it's comfortable. IMO it has nothing to do with being heavy or not xD
Like when you lean against a table, it is kind of hard NOT to put your breasts on the table