Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
akiyama_mio bikini hirasawa_yui hyper_heiki k-on! kotobuki_tsumugi nakano_azusa swimsuits tainaka_ritsu tan_lines

Edit | Respond

They haven't been out long (because Azu-nyan's tan hasn't evened out to match the bikini) and Yui is drunk, Ritsu is being devious and Mugi is being a perv again.
All we are missing is something to terrify Mio (in the background)
I like the lighting on this
SciFi said:
They haven't been out long (because Azu-nyan's tan hasn't evened out to match the bikini) and Yui is drunk, Ritsu is being devious and Mugi is being a perv again.
All we are missing is something to terrify Mio (in the background)
Seems like I'm missing something. Didn't know Tsumugi was like that let alone Yui. I need to watch more K-On!.........
spoiler
Yui probably didn't realise what she was drinking.
SciFi said:
spoiler
Yui probably didn't realise what she was drinking.
I know that much.
spoiler

SciFi said:
Yui probably didn't realize what she was drinking.
I should've figured that one out.
Yui can do just about anything without looking or thinking.

By the way, doesn't this qualify as a spoiler? Or you are just poking fun at me?
I don't poke fun unless you do something stupid.

Being non-average means Mugi is more curious than embarrassed by some things, that's why she is watching, again.
SciFi said:
I don't poke fun unless you do something stupid.
Um...okay.
That would also qualify as sarcasm if that were to happen.

SciFi said:
Being non-average means Mugi is more curious than embarrassed by some things, that's why she is watching, again.
I see.
Thanks.
Uh... why did the thing about (mah D:<) Tsumugi get the spoiler tag?

You know that since the beginning of the show.
kyoushiro said:
Uh... why did the thing about (mah D:<) Tsumugi get the spoiler tag?

You know that since the beginning of the show.
Oh really? You mean on Episode 1?
I didn't see any part of her doing "an old man's watching" tactic.
At least I don't remember any of the sort.
Well, she's particularly too curious at EVERYTHING since ep.1

And there are already a lot of pictures showing her weird habits, PLUS knowing that aspect of her persoality doesn't ruin the (lol what) plot of K-on.
kyoushiro said:
Well, she's particularly too curious at EVERYTHING since ep.1

And there are already a lot of pictures showing her weird habits, PLUS knowing that aspect of her persoality doesn't ruin the (lol what) plot of K-on.
Oh.........
Well I just must be confusing "curious" with "perversion".
(The two are similar in a certain way.)

My mistake then Sci.
I love the background and the lighting here but just Azusa looks moe >.< and Mugi looks funny =3