Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
animal_ears bestiality extreme_content francesca_lucchini lasterk nipples pantsu panty_pull pussy sex shimapan strike_witches tail tentacles topless uncensored wet

Edit | Respond

lol. Octopus Paul is so famous.
That is the BEST tintical rape iv ever seen, tho i dont think its rape going by her expression
ugh... it made me remember an art topic that's hard for me to digest... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dream_of_the_Fisherman%27s_Wife
natsumenatsu said:
ugh... it made me remember an art topic that's hard for me to digest... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dream_of_the_Fisherman%27s_Wife
Oh, I actually read that wiki page, talked about that probably being the first written work featuring tenacle fantasies
Decent one indeed, especially when I find the artist rarely comes from America.
fireattack said:
Decent one indeed, especially when I find the artist rarely comes from America.
不過他是台灣人,因為某個台灣自繪版有出現,BLOG地址有寫上
fairyren said:
不過他是台灣人,因為某個台灣自繪版有出現,BLOG地址有寫上
Mmm you're right, his blog is on yam.com..
this makes me want an octopus >,<
Потрясающая работа. Однозначно.
Extraordinary work. unequivocally.= Потрясающая работа. Однозначно.
their translated it
However, he was a Taiwanese, since a Taiwan since Hui version is there= 不過他是台灣人,因為某個台灣自繪版有出現 their translated that too
>.< that looks like it feels good
5 posts in about 1 hour and 15 minutes... And all on the same pic!

I think thats a record here at the Moe. Congratulations cutietron!!! =D
Not criticizing the image, but shouldn't this technically be under "extreme content," since it's a human having sex with an animal?
blooregardo said:
just bestiality
Since when has that been a tag?
Radioactive said:
Since when has that been a tag?
I don't know
Radioactive said:
Since when has that been a tag?
At least Dec 2008
Шалунишки-осминожки)))
TwilightShadow said:
Not criticizing the image, but shouldn't this technically be under "extreme content," since it's a human having sex with an animal?
no, it should be under extreme content because it is extreme
I just love the expression she has.
It really looks like she's enjoying herself...
And I agree, it does look like it feels good!