Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post has child posts. (post #153538, 153539)

« Previous Next » This post is #12 in the Dengeki Hime 2010-10 pool.

ass bikini cameltoe chu_chu_idol chu_chu_idol_2 chuno_churam elf erect_nipples fixed heterochromia ozawa_akifumi pointy_ears swimsuits underboob

Edit | Respond

The condition that causes someone to have 2 different eye colors has always fascinated me. ^^ The bikini doesn't hurt either. =P
Pffft I just... looked at that, and no, I didn't liked what I saw ·_·U But I've come here to teach you about Heterochromia :3

Heterochromia can be a born characteristic or a very hard impact consequence. For example, David Bowie has heterochromia because of a strong punch.
Osikaa said:
Heterochromia can be a born characteristic or a very hard impact consequence. For example, David Bowie has heterochromia because of a strong punch.
I've just read that David Bowie was stabbed with a compass in his eye when he was a kid, and that's the reason of his heterochromia. Ouch.
busaiku said:
I've just read that David Bowie was stabbed with a compass in his eye when he was a kid, and that's the reason of his heterochromia. Ouch.
You're right. x_x
I know heterochromia it's just too much cool, but I'll reincarnate and get it...maybe... do not want a compass thing. e_eU
busaiku said:
I've just read that David Bowie was stabbed with a compass in his eye when he was a kid, and that's the reason of his heterochromia. Ouch.
No, he had similar colored eyes until his fight with George Underwood, which lead to one of his eyes being stuck in a dilated state, causing his different eye color.
Osikaa said:
You're right. x_x
I know heterochromia it's just too much cool, but I'll reincarnate and get it...maybe... do not want a compass thing. e_eU
I have it, its not really a big deal
Its more common then most people think
Yet no one has mentioned the "ears" .... o_e
Ponnkun said:
No, he had similar colored eyes until his fight with George Underwood, which lead to one of his eyes being stuck in a dilated state, causing his different eye color.
Either one of those explains a lot about him... :)
wow a sequel, this is just glorious...
on another note, the artist's style seems to have changed (improved) a bit, a less glossy, simpler style from before exchanged for a softer, perhaps more detailed one (like many other eroge cgs)