Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
akiyama_mio cait hirasawa_yui k-on! kotobuki_tsumugi nakano_azusa tainaka_ritsu wallpaper

Edit | Respond

what are they crying about?
spoiler
They just saw your face, duh.
Maybe, or maybe they just saw all the naked photoshops of themselves floating around the web.
bakaneko said:
Maybe, or maybe they just saw all the naked photoshops of themselves floating around the web.
The so called "突っ込み"?
bakaneko said:
maybe they just saw all the naked photoshops of themselves floating around the web.
Looks like a fine explanation to me.
spoiler
dax9527 said:
They just finished their latest concert.
actually they are just finished their LAST high school festival.
spoiler
Maybe they're crying because the manga's ending. I know many fans feel that way. :(
Manabi said:
Maybe they're crying because the manga's ending. I know many fans feel that way. :(
The manga ended 2 days ago, so it's past tense now... sadly.
Ponnkun said:
The manga ended 2 days ago, so it's past tense now... sadly.
I'm glad it ended. I like the series and if it didn't end it would probably become something horrible... spoiler
lju6 said:
I'm glad it ended. I like the series and if it didn't end it would probably become something horrible... spoiler
Except the genres are completely different, and that sort of thing almost has no bearings at all on a gag manga like K-ON! The length of a series doesn't decide if it's good or bad; Bleach isn't horrible because it's long; it's horrible because the plot and characters were/are badly organized, IMO of course.
I wonder when is Naruto ending.
Debbie said:
I wonder when is Naruto ending.
Probably never. Same with Bleach. I remember when Bleach first came out and I watched one episode and was like "okay I'm bored". I can't believe it's still going. Granted, I'm not really a big fan of martial arts action type series (unless you count Cowboy Bebop in that genre).
Debbie said:
I wonder when is Naruto ending.
Just as soon as its ratings drop in Japan. No sign of that happening, it'll probably only happen if the stories start getting boring.
That's really incredible, make something of this length not boring.
I'm so curious to know how will it end.
- - ,三大民工漫就不多说了。轻音毕业真不好受。
I rarely watch anime that's over 26 episodes, generally prefer 12-13 so I can digest it
Manabi said:
it'll probably only happen if the stories start getting boring.
It's still running. And it's boring.
bakaneko said:
I rarely watch anime that's over 26 episodes, generally prefer 12-13 so I can digest it
I am the same way. I really like 13 episode anime, 26 if I love them. I also think it's nice if a series has multiple seasons but each one is 13 episodes. (Like Ookami to Koushinryou)
You may as well classify shows like Naruto, Bleach and One Piece as soap operas--and vanishingly short ones, compared to the likes of General Hospital (over 12,000 episodes) and Guiding Light (over 15,000 episodes).

One Piece did overtake the Simpsons in episode count recently, though.