Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
blood extreme_content guro loli naked nipples pussy qazieru uncensored

Edit | Respond

Девочки собираются устраивать забег куда-то? ^_^
ILIA18 said:
фу, бля!(((
schizobion said:
Holy shit...
Если что-то не устраивает - в настройках профиля есть чёрный список тегов. Добавь туда extreme_content и больше не пиши подобных комментариев.

If such a pictures annoy you you can always add extrem_content tag to your black list of tags in profile settings.
It's not only annoying, but the wonder which abdominated brain made these and who the fuck wants to see such a thing?

Such works really are putting an excuse for japan politics to ban the Mangas.
People who want excuses to do something will always find them.
Images like these brings lots of unwanted and unnecessary comments.
How is talking about people's reactions to a deliberately provocative illustration unwanted or unnecessary? I think telling people they shouldn't discuss it is unwanted.
Ok i love Gore and extreme content but this is dam sick adding the fact that these girls look like there 11 may be 10. Any way with out these stuff how cold we compare how sick are the rest of the pictures ?
Holy shit... Yeah, i really dislike the content, but couldn't help looking, unfortunately the image reminds me of some pics of death, torture and/or war (Iran, Somalia, Iraq, Canada, etc.) i have seen before on newspapers and such =/, so yes to extreme content but also so realistic and not that extreme in some ways. . . Damn, gonna read some manga to forget.
見るだけで気分が悪くなった。
Raddar said:
Ok i love Gore and extreme content but this is dam sick adding the fact that these girls look like there 11 may be 10. Any way with out these stuff how cold we compare how sick are the rest of the pictures ?
oh shi~ I'll add this phrase to my notebook. I absolutely agree with you...
I'm not even sure if this should be called art...

There is pain, torture, blood, child-abuse.... Oh, politicans love those pictures.

tentacles are one way, I'll bitch around when Aliens invading earth and abuse our wifes, But this is reallife Torture that happens every second somewhere on the planet.
I don't like it either, but remember: these are the arguments people always make for censorship. "This isn't art!" "This one goes too far!" People are saying the same things about stuff that you like. We should reject these arguments categorically, not use them ourselves for stuff we don't like.

spoiler
This discussion has no end and it's useless. Different people - different tastes. Shit for you but candy for someone else. There are a lot of examples in real life that proof that phrase. So stop posting worthless comments coz they will never change those crazy mthrf*ckers that draw stuff like this.
No, discussions of content and censorship aren't useless. Don't tell me what to talk about again.
petopeto said:
I don't like it either, but remember: these are the arguments people always make for censorship. "This isn't art!" "This one goes too far!" People are saying the same things about stuff that you like. We should reject these arguments categorically, not use them ourselves for stuff we don't like.
Agreed. Personally I'm not into this kind of stuff but I strongly disagree in banning this kind of art because every artist should have the freedom to create anything they desire. (as long as they don't harm others in the making of it of course) If we would always remove pictures somebody doesn't like we'd end up with no pictures at all
petopeto said:
I don't like it either, but remember: these are the arguments people always make for censorship. "This isn't art!" "This one goes too far!" People are saying the same things about stuff that you like. We should reject these arguments categorically, not use them ourselves for stuff we don't like.

spoiler
Allright allright, guess the censorship-fear is that fearsome to leave it be.

But then again, lol, I still can remember when danbooru banned photoshop-works because they wanted "to maintain the quality in their immage-board" (never thought danbooru had one~). I think this grotesque things doesn't do healty things to a high standart site as .imouto, but nevertheless I'm only a simple user. If the Admins thinks this fits in the image of this board too, then there's a bloody thing I can do against but leave if it starts to irritate me too much.

But I like Mistalleks attitude not too much, because the "just dont look at it"-point of view has made our world very rotten..
Whether images suit the site is a different question. (That's not censorship, it's just selection of content--we don't typically host Family Guy fan art, for example, it's just not what the site is about.)

I just want people to think about the contrived arguments we've all heard before, so we can avoid using them ourselves. Arguing that this isn't art gives credence to those people saying that pornography isn't art, or games aren't art, or violent movies aren't art, and anything else they personally don't like.
Only thing I wish is truly that block tags works for comments as well, or I wouldn't have need to accidentally see this terrible pic.
i dont see pics on the comment-site that have tags on my blacklist, but i see the comments to empty pics :)
Blacklists do work on the comment list.
Kind of wierd, why is it displaying for me, yet it's under my blacklist?
It works for me. What browser?
When you first visit a danbooru engine site during a browser session it may not apply the blacklist. This fixes as soon as you change page or refresh.
Am I the only one that thinks something such as this doesn't belong on oreno.imouto?

I mean, I'm not shocked or offended, it's just that images like this clash with the site's personality and ends up serving as nothing more than trollbait.
blacktarprophecy said:
Am I the only one that thinks something such as this doesn't belong on oreno.imouto?

I mean, I'm not shocked or offended, it's just that images like this clash with the site's personality and ends up serving as nothing more than trollbait.
if this stuff doesn't belong here then why do we have guro and extreme_content tags?
People who want excuses to do something will always find them.
No, discussions of content and censorship aren't useless.
Agreed here. I don't like it, but honestly, I think there's often a reason behind everything, there must be a reason behind this too. Discussing a picture isn't trolling, it's just a showcase of different thoughts, and I think it's great to hear different opinions about different matters. It's just me though.
откуда столько русских!?)
This makes me sad even thou I love Guro
Hmm....noticed the bodies are battered, bloodied, painted and bruised, but their faces aren't. Probably a symbolism of beautiful face dirty body.
eridani said:
...reminds me of some pics of death, torture and/or war (Iran, Somalia, Iraq, Canada, etc.), so yes to extreme content...
Wait, are you suggesting you get off to pictures of slaughtered Iraqi soldiers?

I get a little more frightened of the world every time I find an image like this, with comments that try defend this demented way of thinking. One mentally sick artist who actually puts hours of work into an image like this is believable, but for there to be 5 or 6 more people who see this and start petting their snake, I am genuinely scared...
There are times when I prefer the "it's not normal, kill it!" approach...
kenjiharima said:
Hmm....noticed the bodies are battered, bloodied, painted and bruised, but their faces aren't. Probably a symbolism of beautiful face dirty body.
Nice thought! Haven't noticed that. You're poetic aren't you.
opex14 said:
откуда столько русских!?)
из россии :)
ILIA18 said:
фу, бля!(((
schizobion said:
Holy shit...
Holy shit......
JASH said:
I get a little more frightened of the world every time I find an image like this, with comments that try defend this demented way of thinking. One mentally sick artist who actually puts hours of work into an image like this is believable, but for there to be 5 or 6 more people who see this and start petting their snake, I am genuinely scared...
There are times when I prefer the "it's not normal, kill it!" approach...
I agree with this. It's scary to think people are sick in the head to be even thinking of disturbing content like this.
but I disagree with the "it's not normal, kill it!" part. think up an example xD
and its gross to think guys pet their snake to this....
I suggest you start using your blacklist.
You are all being too sensitive. Just blacklist it and move on. If you think that this is disgusting or wrong, we couldn't care less.
You know, some people have the same approach as you have to guro when see lolis. So, if you are open-minded to something that isn't the definition of "normal", you shouldn't point out that something else is disgusting or wrong. It's not nice.
well..the image isn't very positive and it is disturbing to think someone would even think to draw this. we aloud not expressing our opinion? I think it's interesting reading other peoples thoughts on a certain picture.
What is there to question?! It IS wrong to hurt other people, there's no blurred border, it's black and white. And if you enjoy the SIGHT of wrong doing, that makes you abnormal. Abnormal meaning different from the general population, which isn't bad, it becomes a sickness when it's something like this that they enjoy.

And I could have sworn I blacklisted extreme content... and loli. thats weird...
whats going on in this pic?
ok, one thing first: i have that stuff on my blacklist too... just kinda stumbled upon this one...
secondly: i had no idea what was going on in this pic at first but after a while.. (i first assumed it was a knife she was holding) i figured out that it was some kind of paint in the bucket (so its a paintbrush and no knife) and they were not in the middle of torture. they seem to be painting either some swimsuit or sportswear imitation on themselves, which led me to the conclusion they just came from something terrible and are headed for something else.

Anyhow i don't feel much like thinking about this anymore and will attempt to wipe or otherwise suppress this image and affiliated thoughts from my brain by inducing some 'Haibane Renmei' and 'Ichigo Mashimaro' flooding...
ReiLeblanc said:
I agree with this. It's scary to think people are sick in the head to be even thinking of disturbing content like this.
but I disagree with the "it's not normal, kill it!" part. think up an example xD
and its gross to think guys pet their snake to this....
i will "pet my snake" to a lot of things but this is just sick
This is inhuman. Is this image really okay to be here?
dandan550 said:
This is inhuman. Is this image really okay to be here?
Yup
Yea, saw this earlier today. CREEPY fun I just had to zoom in...
Everyone has their own opinion and it dosnt seem to me that anyone has respect for that. I can see both sides of the argument logically, but what dose it matter that someone is depicting this. If anything it it bringing to light a problem that some people may not even know about. And who's to judge what is and isnt art. There is enough argument here to clearly show both opinions, so any further comments are frutile.
fujifruit said:
Tl;dr Moral fags.
I lol'd XD

Just remember kids, if they censor this they WILL start to censor everything else.
TheTrueTUZ said:
i will "pet my snake" to a lot of things but this is just sick
i laugh so hard
Art or not, the artist is messed up brah. people will always find excuses to defend their likings.
oh yeah and I agree. v
Talec said:
I'm not even sure if this should be called art...

There is pain, torture, blood, child-abuse....
this is real life Torture that happens every second somewhere on the planet.
I have only one problem with the image: I don't get it.
Why are they painting themselves in purple?
DmonHiro said:
I have only one problem with the image: I don't get it.
Why are they painting themselves in purple?
to simulate gym uniforms, in post #198464 you can see they also put a paper (?) to denote their grade I suppose.
DmonHiro said:
I have only one problem with the image: I don't get it.
Why are they painting themselves in purple?
bodypaint gym_uniform
AudreyRose said:
Art or not, the artist is messed up brah. people will always find excuses to defend their likings.
oh yeah and I agree. v
Art is art you fucking idiot. Jesus christ you people amaze me.

Might as well say paintings of war isn't ART because it involves pain. hurp durp
fujifruit said:
Art is art you fucking idiot. Jesus christ you people amaze me.

Might as well say paintings of war isn't ART because it involves pain. hurp durp
NO there is a difference "Art" and "Psychotic depiction"... THIS is not art, its just disgusting, cruel, disturbing, and degrading of the animal known as the human creature.

Call it what you want... but this is just wrong. Can/would/should you paint a portrait of your own child, or any child for that matter... like this? Why? Who? Didn't think so...

Paintings of war are made to tell a story, the history of the battle, so those who glance at it can try to AVOID repeating the same mistakes of the past. Art is supposed to convey positive or neutral feeling and/or emotions.

This is not art... its smut and its sick.
prodigallink said:


NO there is a difference "Art" and "Psychotic depiction"... THIS is not art, its just disgusting, cruel, disturbing, and degrading of the animal known as the human creature.

Call it what you want... but this is just wrong. Can/would/should you paint a portrait of your own child, or any child for that matter... like this? Why? Who? Didn't think so...

Paintings of war are made to tell a story, the history of the battle, so those who glance at it can try to AVOID repeating the same mistakes of the past. Art is supposed to convey positive or neutral feeling and/or emotions.

This is not art... its smut and its sick.
It's still art you retard.
Why is it wrong? Why is a drawing wrong?

Try to realize how hypocritical you're being. Because it's damn hilarious.

Fiction is fiction get that threw your skull.

Edit: " Art is supposed to convey positive or neutral feeling and/or emotions." lolololol
Be nice fujifruit, no need to insult someone for disagreeing with you.
fujifruit said:
It's still art you retard.
Why is it wrong? Why is a drawing wrong?

Try to realize how hypocritical you're being. Because it's damn hilarious.

Fiction is fiction get that threw your skull.

Edit: " Art is supposed to convey positive or neutral feeling and/or emotions." lolololol
UMADBRO?
This must be the most commentted one posted by me..
fireattack said:
This must be the most commentted one posted by me..
hahaha
prodigallink said:
UMADBRO?
Is that the only argument you can come up with...?
woaaah ... whats this ...

talking about art ... hmm

remember:

art comes not only from shine (beauty) & darkness (like heartbreak,afflicted,etc),
art also comes from your heart.
and never disappear.

if you enjoyed it, then you'll follow it(+him/her).
if you dont like it -> [do you want me to tell it ?]

once you realize .. you'll have extra power
once you fall ... you'll be no more.
[if youre +18 or +21 (adult) im sure you know what i means]
woha!!!...so many comments !
Let's get these comments published into a 3 book series, and later into 4 movies!
XD
This needs to be about 20% sicker.

I'd say something like I wish there were a blacklist tag to filter out all the comments I disagree with but I'm just too damn awesome to care about what other people think. Life is good :)
Awesome...so many comments...and about the picture...this is a little sexy...
每次遇到这样重口味的图片,下面必有大量异彩纷呈的评论。
Pain, cute and sexy, it's a great mix. I think this picture is far from inhuman.
Am I late for the shitstorm?
KingGidora said:
Am I late for the shitstorm?
only 4 years
loki54 said:
Pain, cute and sexy, it's a great mix. I think this picture is far from inhuman.
How do you feel now, having blinded several innocent comment perusers.
Kawaiideath said:
If you get off to this shit you must be a psychopath and/or pedophile. Same for the author.
Or neither.
And there's more to pictures than "getting off to", I'm sure you'll understand it one day.
I'm not an art instructor. The whole internet should help you enlighten about that.
lyrick said:
How do you feel now, having blinded several innocent comment perusers.
Hmm? I just gave my opinion on the picture.
these comments are fucking hilarious XD