Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
cosplay kanna_asuke kousaka_kirino ore_no_imouto_ga_konnani_kawaii_wake_ga_nai thighhighs

Edit | Respond

凌瀨果然是S的料阿!!
She's not Ayase but Kirino with dark hair xD She looks so badass and cute at the same time <3

Tag changed
If we're going with eyecolors, Ayase is left, Kirino is middle, Kuroneko is right. But Kirino would be the only one with a fang.

Anyways, in the pixiv tags I see Ayase and Kirino. I can't find a third.
WtfCakes said:

Anyways, in the pixiv tags I see Ayase and Kirino. I can't find a third.
Oh, then I don't know if I did wrong... the shape of left girl's hair was shouting she was Kirino xD
Also, we have to take into account that Kuroneko uses lenses to "cosplay". But as she's cosplaying everytime, there are a few scenes in the anime we can see her real color, that is blue...
That would be Shironeko. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
so,who is who,its a problem......
Just gonna toss something out there, but I keep looking at them and I think they are all Kirino in different cosplay, they all have the same bust size and wasn't Bridget a loli?
fluke said:
Just gonna toss something out there, but I keep looking at them and I think they are all Kirino in different cosplay, they all have the same bust size and wasn't Bridget a loli?
According to texts on its pixiv page, I think you're right. But I'm not very good at Japanese so could anyone confirm it?
Yes.. only kirino's tag present and the cosplay tag .. so its all her cosplaying all 3... no ruri or ayase's tag.
KiNAlosthispassword said:
Yes.. only kirino's tag present and the cosplay tag .. so its all her cosplaying all 3... no ruri or ayase's tag.
Read the author's comment first
Shouldnt' the tag be indicator enough?
KiNAlosthispassword said:
Shouldnt' the tag be indicator enough?
In this case, enough. But tags could be added by other users, and system has a number limit of tags so sometimes it won't have enough tags.
fireattack said:
According to texts on its pixiv page, I think you're right. But I'm not very good at Japanese so could anyone confirm it?
yes (・∀・)
绫瀬,一直都是S的料