Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post has child posts. (post #166942, 227139)
areola imouto_paradise itou_life moonstone_cherry naked nanase_aya open_shirt sake yukata

Edit | Respond

seems like drunken sex to me but im not complaining :)
i would like to drink this vodka from "there" xD lol
Minoru01 said:
i would like to drink this vodka from "there" xD lol
It's called "wakamezake" ;)
Really :D??? ok I want "wakamezake" now :D ( i'm not a pervert xD)
TJakaIK said:
It's called "wakamezake" ;)
what the hell? that kind of drink has a special word for it? lol, Japaneses are so meticulous!
she must be pretty tight to hold that, umm, wakamezake there.
quoted from wikipedia - wakamezake - "The woman closes her legs tight enough that the triangle between the thighs and mons pubis form a cup, and then pours sake down her chest into this triangle. Her partner then drinks the sake from there."
Mewmaster300 said:
quoted from wikipedia - wakamezake - "The woman closes her legs tight enough that the triangle between the thighs and mons pubis form a cup, and then pours sake down her chest into this triangle. Her partner then drinks the sake from there."
That's exactly what i meant. Thanx for quote. =D
Don't forget to mention the meaning of "wakamezake" = wakame + sake
Wakame is an edible brownish sea weed, the name therefore plays with the image of pubic hair floating in the sake like sea weed.
みんな詳しすぎる…もうどうしようもない感じ
日本はほんとうに性文化が豊かな国だよな
…ぼくもわかめ酒くらい飲み欲しいな (キリッ
わかめ要らないわれめ酒 ლ(>◡<ლ)♥
crim said:
わかめ要らないわれめ酒 ლ(>◡<ლ)♥
あんなのもうお酒じゃねぇよ (゚д゚ |||)ドシャ