Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post belongs to a parent post.
animal_ears crease dress misaki_kurehito neko nekomimi tail thighhighs

Edit | Respond

This one really needs to be fixed.
It's pleasing to see a new work from misaki after his medical leave, wish him good luck from now on.
kiowa said:
It's pleasing to see a new work from misaki after his medical leave, wish him good luck from now on.
Ahh yes, I remember I saw this on his twitter. It was something to the retina I think.....
misaki_kurehito received the operation for the retinal detachment of a right eye.
A complete recovery is desired from the bottom of its heart.
mash said:
misaki_kurehito received the operation for the retinal detachment of a right eye. [...]
Oh wow. Being in danger of loosing ones eyesight is terrible. Even more so if you're an artist. My best wishes.
The cat on the left looks like misaki's cat Kitt: http://lockerz.com/s/84869740
kiowa said:
The cat on the left looks like misaki's cat Kitt: http://lockerz.com/s/84869740
so cute~
Misaki Kurehito This painter's style I like the