Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
bikini cleavage monety swimsuits weapon

Edit | Respond

DER TISCH IST HEUTE REICH GEDECKT!
MIT WUNDERN DIE NOCH NICHT ENTDECKT!
MUSS EIN ABENTEUER NOCH BESTEHEN!
VIELLEICHT MIT EINEM WEIBE GEHEN!
WILL AN IHREN BUSEN SAUGEN!
FALLEN IN IHRE TIEFEN AUGEN!
;D
it would be nice if it was in english...not all can speak german
charunetra said:
it would be nice if it was in english...not all can speak german
In this case it's not worth knowing. Trust me.
MosquitoJack said:
In this case it's not worth knowing. Trust me.
why? what does it say?
now i want to know more what did he write
Google translate
THE TABLE IS NOW COVERED RICH!
SURPRISED BY THE NOT YET DISCOVERED!
THERE MUST BE AN ADVENTURE YET!
MAYBE GO TO A wife!
WELCOME TO YOUR BREAST SUCKING!
FALL IN YOUR EYES LOW!
; D:
loli_slayer said:
Google translate
THE TABLE IS NOW COVERED RICH!
SURPRISED BY THE NOT YET DISCOVERED!
THERE MUST BE AN ADVENTURE YET!
MAYBE GO TO A wife!
WELCOME TO YOUR BREAST SUCKING!
FALL IN YOUR EYES LOW!
; D:
The hell?!?!? Wht is tht supposed to mean?
Fishmeaker said:
DER TISCH IST HEUTE REICH GEDECKT!
MIT WUNDERN DIE NOCH NICHT ENTDECKT!
MUSS EIN ABENTEUER NOCH BESTEHEN!
VIELLEICHT MIT EINEM WEIBE GEHEN!
WILL AN IHREN BUSEN SAUGEN!
FALLEN IN IHRE TIEFEN AUGEN!
;D
As a German myself I am totally perplexed by this. It's actually the middle part of a poem called "Die Sonne Scheint" (The Sun Shines) by "Die Apokalyptischen Reiter" (The Apocalyptic Riders).

Here's how I'd translate it:
Today we have a richly laid table!
With wonders not yet discovered!
Have yet to endure an adventure!
Might go with a female!
The desire to suck on her breasts!
To fall down into her deep eyes!
前面意义不明, 这个少女拿的“棒子”是神马?
我觉得那东西没什么意思。。。好像是他的武器。了解moneti的话,你可以知道他画的少女常常拿到个武器。
keicea said:
As a German myself I am totally perplexed by this. It's actually the middle part of a poem called "Die Sonne Scheint" (The Sun Shines) by "Die Apokalyptischen Reiter" (The Apocalyptic Riders).

Here's how I'd translate it:
Today we have a richly laid table!
With wonders not yet discovered!
Have yet to endure an adventure!
Might go with a female!
The desire to suck on her breasts!
To fall down into her deep eyes!
Hmmm....I like your version better...it's so...nice.. =-)