Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.


breasts ishikei naked_apron nipples nise_midi_doronokai nopan pantyhose pubic_hair wet

Edit | Respond

I've never understood why some people find this attractive.
This is kind of....... Uh.. No comment..
Talk about OPPAI....if that was on a real girl that would kill her but then again this is the anime world so anything is possible...

ANYTHING!
ThisIsDK said:
I've never understood why some people find this attractive.
there are people who fap to pony pron, think about that
When there are women who successfully write off their breast enlargement costs on their taxes... anything goes.
ThisIsDK said:
I've never understood why some people find this attractive.
Large breasts are a sign of fertility to males. So its natural for people like me to like large mammary glands on a female. Yes there are exceptions, some like smaller breasts or none at all. Also same thing goes for women with large asses and wide hips, they're all signs of fertility to most males.
Burningblade04 said:
there are people who fap to pony pron, think about that
Oh there are more.
Ero-guro, futanari and yaoi such.... I even saw an entire booru dedicated to airplane hentai once.
Trillo-G said:
Large breasts are a sign of fertility to males. So its natural for people like me to like large mammary glands on a female. Yes there are exceptions, some like smaller breasts or none at all. Also same thing goes for women with large asses and wide hips, they're all signs of fertility to most males.
Large is fine, but there's a distinction between "large" and "abnormal"....
Also, you're talking about humans as if they are primitive animals.
Well, everyone had their own fetishes.

There are even people who like it even much way larger than this.
WtfCakes said:
Large is fine, but there's a distinction between "large" and "abnormal"....
Also, you're talking about humans as if they are primitive animals.
arent we?
WtfCakes said:
Large is fine, but there's a distinction between "large" and "abnormal"....
Also, you're talking about humans as if they are primitive animals.
I've seen women in real life with so-called "abnormal" breasts, some even in my own family. Pertaining to breasts that large there is nothing "abnormal" about them.

Last I remember humans were part of the animalia mammalia kingdom of species. We breath air, consume food, defecate, sleep and oh yes mate just like any other animal. Yes doing all those natural things are quite primitive lol. I don't care how technologically advance we've become as a species, our instinctual program to be aroused by women with breasts(small, large, X-large) is encoded in our DNA. Like I said before there are exceptions, some like them extra large some like them flat chested. At the end of the day people will lust/love whatever they like.
Just imagine what will take place in their sixties...

-"Hey honey~My nipples are getting hotter...Do you wanna eat...Uh...Me?"
-"Holy crap! I should have told you before...Pull your breasts out from my soup!"
These are just too big though.
I don't think this should be a sign of fertility, and as for the large breasts, they represent something else to begin with, but I wouldn't want to go deeper into analising human sexual preferences.
Let's just say, those are so unhealthy it hurts MY back to look at them.
I love this and I see lots of woman like that.
milch said:
I love this and I see lots of woman like that.
Yeah, I'm sure you see a lot woman like that.
In your anime porn that is.
milch said:
I love this and I see lots of woman like that.
Keep your avatar mostly safe please. This isn't pornhub.
I like how a lot of you hate this type of thing and yet your on a sight where its literally named after a condition where a girl/guy will kill for love. It just doesn't make sense to me how you could prefer killing to large breasts.
EternalFlame048 said:
I like how a lot of you hate this type of thing and yet your on a sight where its literally named after a condition where a girl/guy will kill for love. It just doesn't make sense to me how you could prefer killing to large breasts.
That's a silly thing to say.

Nobody here has mentioned that they prefer killing over large breasts or anything of the like.

They also don't have anything to do with the naming for this site, nor does the name of this site even have anything to do with its content to begin with (which you could've noticed even from just looking at the front page of the site).
Kawaiideath said:
That's a silly thing to say.

Nobody here has mentioned that they prefer killing over large breasts or anything of the like.

They also don't have anything to do with the naming for this site, nor does the name of this site even have anything to do with its content to begin with (which you could've noticed even from just looking at the front page of the site).
I do not happen to find it silly as you say. I am simply going off of the assumption that sense they are on this sight which has the name yande.re they like "Yandere (ヤンデレ) is a Japanese term for a person who is initially very loving and gentle to someone (or at least innocent) before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence and/or brutality." And the fact that so many are posting about how they do not see how large breasts are attractable. I simply put two and two together and decided that they preferred killing for love over large breasts. But when all is said and done the answer will forever be FISH:p
EternalFlame048 said:
I am simply going off of the assumption that sense they are on this sight which has the name yande.re they like "Yandere (ヤンデレ)
And like i said, that's where you're wrong. This site's name is not directly related to the content. It's just an image board aimed at any sort of anime-related art.