Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
any ass breasts dakimakura fixed kotone nipples pantsu panty_pull pussy_juice softhouse-seal_grandee thighhighs zettai_saikyou_☆_oppai_sensou

Edit | Respond

DDD's post has more accurate shape and filtering but he needs to PLEASE stop darkening already too dark scans.
Particularly supposed to look something more like this.
I don't think he did it intentionally since the difference from it to part is minor (at least for me). It's more like the result of filtering. Most filter, especially sharpen ones, will change the color a bit.
Actually for this one, if you download both ddd's and post #248964, their histogram are almost same. I don't think it has been changed from the partial scans.
...Oh, it's my browser color profiles being stupid.
Yeah if I download them and open em with photoshop the colors look correct.
WtfCakes said:
...Oh, it's my browser color profiles being stupid.
Yeah if I download them and open em with photoshop the colors look correct.
rofl you need to fix this problem hard!
You see here, I have -absolutely- no idea how to.

This is what I was seeing btw:
http://sadpanda.us/images/1488298-TWTCOZI.jpg

I swear the old moe.imouto used to be able to strip color profiles from anything uploaded or something though, especially my own scans which always had that problem whenever I uploaded to sites other than moe.imouto.

(I had the problem even on my old computer....)
WtfCakes said:
You see here, I have -absolutely- no idea how to.

This is what I was seeing btw:
http://sadpanda.us/images/1488298-TWTCOZI.jpg

I swear the old moe.imouto used to be able to strip color profiles from anything uploaded or something though, especially my own scans which always had that problem whenever I uploaded to sites other than moe.imouto.

(I had the problem even on my old computer....)
Yeah, you somehow fucked your FX colour profile hard(or maybe even the OS one), it looks the same for me in FX and in PS.

Could you post what you gfx.color options look like? (in your about:config) Like this: http://x1n.eu/i/130323162256.png
Noko said:
Yeah, you somehow fucked your FX colour profile hard(or maybe even the OS one), it looks the same for me in FX and in PS.

Could you post what you gfx.color options look like? (in your about:config) Like this: http://x1n.eu/i/130323162256.png
lol what is this 超銀河帝国 website
Noko said:
Could you post what you gfx.color options look like? (in your about:config) Like this: http://x1n.eu/i/130323162256.png
http://sadpanda.us/images/1488475-5YQ5VKL.jpg
I see, yours are default as well. Could be your OS colour profiles or GPU ones, look into your GPU drivers for any colour profile settings, and windows ones in the colour management area.
I have no idea what to do in those places.
WtfCakes said:
I have no idea what to do in those places.
Well, if you use nvidia, I have no idea. In AMDs CCC, you can check Desktop Color under Desktop Management and Display color under My Digital Flat-Panels. As for windows, just go to control panel, in the upper right search bar type color management, you get a window like this and see if there are any colour profiles attached. If it shows nothing like mine, you don't have one in windows, and you can look to your GPU for issues.

Though if you have no idea what you are doing, I recommend just leaving it alone since you may end up just making it worse, colour profiles are somewhat of a pain.
It's most likely not my gpu considering this comp uses nvidia and my old's amd (and they both had the problem.)

http://sadpanda.us/images/1488791-84VUEAQ.jpg
WtfCakes said:
It's most likely not my gpu considering this comp uses nvidia and my old's amd (and they both had the problem.)

http://sadpanda.us/images/1488791-84VUEAQ.jpg
That sounds right, and I see you do have some profiles, so the issue likely is just that firefox isn't using them since you haven't turned them on in the about:config.

This process is easily un-done if it doesn't work, but anyway, to turn on your colour profiles in FX:

gfx.color_management.enablev4 = true

gfx.color_management.mode = 1

gfx.color_management.rendering_intent = 0 (or 1 (try 0 first, if you get banding or color space squashing use 1)

Restart FX to see if it changes anything.
Holy crap that works, thanks a bunch!!
WtfCakes said:
Holy crap that works, thanks a bunch!!
Simple process of elimination, glad I could assist you.

If you see any excess banding use 1 instead of 0 for the last option.
Setting mode to 1 or 2 results in this lol. (Rendering_intent option making no difference.) Also noticed that they make sliiight color differences from what I see in XnView and Photoshop.

Setting mode to 0 makes everything seem correct though.