Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.

« Previous Next » This post is #3 in the Nyantype #43 2013-06 pool.

ass bathing breast_grab chikaoka_sunao cleavage crossover loli lucky_star lynette_bishop miyafuji_yoshika miyakawa-ke_no_kuufuku miyakawa_hikage miyakawa_hinata naked perrine-h_clostermann strike_witches tamura_masafumi towel yuri

Edit | Respond

I want the poster on background. :p
Why do they have bottles of water in the bathtub? And good eye Jigsy.
shadkats said:
Why do they have bottles of water in the bathtub? And good eye Jigsy.
I guess they drink.
You will sweat a lot if you stay in there for a while ...
OMG how can you find it...
Jigsy said:
Here you go.
23yAyuMe said:
I guess they drink.
You will sweat a lot if you stay in there for a while ...
If they drink it all and sweat it out again - will the water level rise or fall?
And ... do I really want to know?
ipopocandy said:
OMG how can you find it...
I wonder how he found it too, unless it's by the same artist?

MosquitoJack said:
If they drink it all and sweat it out again - will the water level rise or fall?
And ... do I really want to know?
It will stay the same... I think. Lol.
I remember that ass being part of Nyantype a few years ago. ;>
Jigsy said:
I remember that ass being part of Nyantype a few years ago. ;>
Jigsy is the wikipedia of filth.
i want to see the back-image
semi-hikky said:
i want to see the back-image
Why don't you read up then.
I'm a couple years late to the party, but I believe the water bottles are there to raise the level of the water in the tub by taking up space. It's to save water. Kind of like putting water bottles in the back of the toilet to have it use less water while flushing.