Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
cosplay michairu. misaka_mikoto shingeki_no_kyojin to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun to_aru_majutsu_no_index

Edit | Respond

If this was true I don't think the Titans would last very long.
synaesthetic said:
If this was true I don't think the Titans would last very long.
Actually it would still be hard because the titans move at a fast pace which would make it hard for her to use her railgun or even touch them to electrocute them

Not to also mention the fact that they spoiler

So yeah....still screwed
Kiminobokuwa said:
Actually it would still be hard because the titans move at a fast pace which would make it hard for her to use her railgun or even touch them to electrocute them

Not to also mention the fact that they spoiler

So yeah....still screwed
Have you considered the fact that her powers might be able to help develop weapons to fight the titans? i.e: Creating
larger rail guns?
spoiler
The railgun, if used to shoot coins, could be unwieldy due to its limited range when engaging titans. But the muzzle energy is enough to kill if aimed properly, and with proper cover, could be extremely effective in titan hunting.
求巨人此时心理阴影面积。
kiowa said:
spoiler
The railgun, if used to shoot coins, could be unwieldy due to its limited range when engaging titans. But the muzzle energy is enough to kill if aimed properly, and with proper cover, could be extremely effective in titan hunting.
if she aims her coin to the titan neck, it blow up the wick poin as well the rest of the neck, besides, she can attack in other ways with her electricity
here is an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m01i-1jtpIg