Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
chuunibyou_demo_koi_ga_shitai! eyepatch ikeda_kazumi takanashi_rikka thighhighs togashi_yuuta

Edit | Respond

23yAyuMe said:
really?
Yes..... Really...
Almost makes up for the atrocity that is "Free"
kyoushiro said:
Is FREE that bad?
No. The only ones complaining are the moeshitfags that hate that KyoAni is taking a break from pandering to them.
ThisIsDK said:
No. The only ones complaining are the moeshitfags that hate that KyoAni is taking a break from pandering to them.
They gave me Hyouka and Tamako.

I'm satisfied :3
ThisIsDK said:
No. The only ones complaining are the moeshitfags that hate that KyoAni is taking a break from pandering to them.
who says boys can't be moeblobs too? kyoanus can't make anything that isn't pandering for shit
Burningblade04 said:
who says boys can't be moeblobs too?
I certainly didn't say that.
ThisIsDK said:
I certainly didn't say that.
you are implying that kyoani never panders its audience (mentioning it's making a change of pace from the usual aforementioned "moeshitfags") therefore implying it is a good studio that makes quality anime in the first place

hint: it really isn't
Burningblade04 said:
you are implying that kyoani never panders its audience (mentioning it's making a change of pace from the usual aforementioned "moeshitfags") therefore implying it is a good studio that makes quality anime in the first place

hint: it really isn't
Holy putting words in my mouth Batman!

When did I say KyoAni never panders?

hint: I never did. I said they're taking a break from pandering to their normal moeshit audience (the ones pissed off about Free's existence) and instead going for fujoshit.

When did I imply it was a good studio?

hint: I didn't at all. If anything, I implied they're shit for pandering only to moeshitfags.

protip: learn to read
ThisIsDK said:
Holy putting words in my mouth Batman!

When did I say KyoAni never panders?

hint: I never did. I said they're taking a break from pandering to their normal moeshit audience (the ones pissed off about Free's existence) and instead going for fujoshit.

When did I imply it was a good studio?

hint: I didn't at all. If anything, I implied they're shit for pandering only to moeshitfags.

protip: learn to read
So I take it, you are okay and don't mind with, the lesser of two evils?

> kyoushiro said: Is FREE that bad?
>ThisIsDK said: No.

Might as well say your logic is crap that contradicts. "It's not nurutu/pokemon/bleach so the anime is not bad!

Enjoy your yaoishit fest
Burningblade04 said:
So I take it, you are okay and don't mind with, the lesser of two evils?

> kyoushiro said: Is FREE that bad?
>ThisIsDK said: No.

Might as well say your logic is crap that contradicts. "It's not nurutu/pokemon/bleach so the anime is not bad!

Enjoy your yaoishit fest
"Not that bad" as in "not any worse than anything else they make". Stop with the jumps in logic.

Good? No. As bad as people are making it out to be? No.
Something that is CLEARLY MUCH MORE focused on SEXUALITY than ANYTHING ELSE from Kyoani, just because it's all male cast, so we should be fine with it?
Especially since Kyoani already had a fanbase?
No, Free IS an atrocity.