Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
calendar cg cleavage heels nipples scarlet_blade torn_clothes

Edit | Respond

*_*; I like the fishnet and the pose very much.
where do these awesome images come from? Is there perhaps and artbook or something that one could buy somewhere? O_O
divStar said:
where do these awesome images come from? Is there perhaps and artbook or something that one could buy somewhere? O_O
Do you play the RPG game called Scarlet Blade? It is 18+
wongedan said:
Do you play the RPG game called Scarlet Blade? It is 18+
and pretty bad
How does it compare to Sengoku Rance?
I just like the renderings and would love a calendar or artbook or anything among those lines..
bakaneko said:
How does it compare to Sengoku Rance?
At least know that Scarlet Blade is some terribad mmorpg and not a nearly as decent jrpg.
WtfCakes said:
At least know that Scarlet Blade is some terribad mmorpg and not a nearly as decent jrpg.
yeah its a "free" mmo, but its horrid, just wacth their videos