Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
kikuchi_makoto nekopuchi seifuku the_idolm@ster

Edit | Respond

She looks so young but already has a baby!
Yup! Girls only ever hold their own babies.
Never do they touch another baby. Ever.
Sure.
MosquitoJack said:
Yup! Girls only ever hold their own babies.
Never do they touch another baby. Ever.
Sure.
Yeah, except that the baby is clearly designed to look like her.
fluke said:
Yeah, except that the baby is clearly designed to look like her.
Anmie girls are almost the same.
That doesn't matter, it's obvious what the intention with the design was, and that's clearly to resemble her, so Makoto here is the mother.
novalisk said:
That doesn't matter, it's obvious what the intention with the design was, and that's clearly to resemble her, so Makoto here is the mother.
Or the sister. Or the cousin. Whatever you want to see.
MosquitoJack said:
Or the sister. Or the cousin. Whatever you want to see.
Someone seems like they are in denial.
It's a reference to her VA having a baby around the time this was uploaded. I swear...