Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
angela_balzac bodysuit erect_nipples okitakung rakuen_tsuihou

Edit | Respond

leafleaf90 said:
otoko???
onnanoko
I'm guessing you have to watch this series to know what you two are saying?
AZD-A9S said:
I'm guessing you have to watch this series to know what you two are saying?
eh no? "it" has a bulk under bellybutton, he was asking if it is a trap :P

well, it's kind of an optical illusion though, "the artist has off color lines at the edges all over the image"
Schezza said:
eh no? "it" has a bulk under bellybutton, he was asking if it is a trap :P

well, it's kind of an optical illusion though, "the artist has off color lines at the edges all over the image"
Is that what otoko meant? Trap?
So what did Katsu's onnanoko mean? Belly button?
AZD-A9S said:
Is that what otoko meant? Trap?
So what did Katsu's onnanoko mean? Belly button?
if i'm not mistake

otoko(男)=male
onnanoko (女の子)=girl
onna(女)= female
EDIT:
Oh~.
Thank you Schezza, Katsu & moonian.
"Trap" is "otoko no ko"(男の娘)