Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
animal_ears hibiki_(kancolle) kantai_collection mitsuki_ponzu nekomimi open_shirt school_swimsuit seifuku swimsuits verniy_(kancolle)

Edit | Respond

wrong side foots hahaha
God dammit, why does it have to be a sukumizu pic
Radioactive said:
What do you mean?
Her big toes are on the wrong side.
Kawaiideath said:
Her big toes are on the wrong side.
Heh heh.
I looked at her "left" foot and then my left foot and then hers again and now I see what you mean.

EDIT:

Kawaiideath said:
Honestly I did the same.

I don't do it with feet that often (sine they're not as obvious and often drawn wrongly than hands) but I do often mimic a pose to check if the fingers were drawn correctly, lol.
LOL! Understood. Best way for things.
AZD-A9S said:
Heh heh.
I looked at her "left" foot and then my left foot and then hers again and now I see what you mean.
Honestly I did the same.

I don't do it with feet that often (since they're not as obvious and often drawn wrongly as hands) but I do often mimic a pose to check if the fingers were drawn correctly, lol.
I feel kind of bad. I left a comment on Pixiv saying that the feet were backwards, and now the picture has been removed. Hopefully she will upload a fixed version.
bunnygirl223 said:
I feel kind of bad. I left a comment on Pixiv saying that the feet were backwards, and now the picture has been removed. Hopefully she will upload a fixed version.
To make things worse, the image in question may have already been used as the background of a poster, or even printed in a physical product (as shown in the poster): http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57606305
I never understand why artists would overlook this.. I mean, yeah people make mistakes when drawing, but it's pretty obvious if you check it after finishing..
moonian said:
To make things worse, the image in question may have already been used as the background of a poster, or even printed in a physical product (as shown in the poster): http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57606305
Yes, the original page said it was being printed on a clearfile. I hope I've at least saved the artist some embarrassment.

But yeah, I agree fireattack, there's just no excuse for something like this.