Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
maka_albarn signed soul_eater vector_trace

Edit | Respond

You know, you could have erased that signature in Paint and saved this image a fault...
Kalessin said:
Creepy.
Haha, that was my favourite part in the whole series! I'd love one of her doing the "bleh!" face...
JASH said:
Haha, that was my favourite part in the whole series! I'd love one of her doing the "bleh!" face...
Correction, it was the "GAWR!" face.
JASH said:
You know, you could have erased that signature in Paint and saved this image a fault...
you'd scrub off picassos signature from a painting, because that makes the painting faulty.
funreal said:
you'd scrub off picassos signature from a painting, because that makes the painting faulty.
Hardly comparing apples to oranges is it?
Tinbad isn't even the original artist. They're just an editor. So it would be like scrubbing off picassos signature from a painting that isn't painted by picasso