Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
akiyama_mio ass hirasawa_yui k-on! kotobuki_tsumugi nakano_azusa nopan pantsu rasukaru shimapan tainaka_ritsu

Edit | Respond

samiko said:
pink underwear one!XP
Sorry, I saw her first.
charunetra said:
what should i wear today
What O_o?
VampiressMiharu said:
What O_o?
I'm guessing they are saying what all of them are saying in the wallpaper o 3o (Yeah I'm that smart)
Only work safe avatar, Choco.

Changed for you.

yes, no bare naked boobies >.<
Where the right one's pantie? hahaha... I pick that!
form left to right, spoiler

charunetra said:
what should i wear today
nothing can beat nothing
midzki said:
form left to right, spoiler

nothing can beat nothing
Wait...spoiler?.....I don't see that one in the tag list here.........
aoie_emesai said:
Only work safe avatar, Choco.
The wiki does say up to 'reasonably clean' Q avatars.
Radioactive said:
The wiki does say up to 'reasonably clean' Q avatars.
Work safe, "reasonably clean". So the boobies was fine?
Ah...it was a mistake...and that's what a Takuan looks like...looks sour.
Every Japanese eat them with gohan & miso soup daily.
Takuan hater = no Japanese :p
midzki said:
Every Japanese eat them with gohan & miso soup daily.
Takuan hater = no Japanese :p
Must be a necessary for many things.

I want to try Japanese food.
But more than anything, I want to eat those Riceballs I mostly see in Anime so BADLY! I get hungry seeing them.

Ok enough of this off-topic. Need to click your avatar...again.
you shouldn't eat takuans without rice cuz it's very salty & sour.
but combination of takuans & Japnese sake is nice :33
aoie_emesai said:
Work safe, "reasonably clean". So the boobies was fine?
I didn't see the original avatar so I can't comment. I still disagree with your worksafe-only comment.
Slightly questionable has always been fine as far as I've been aware, I've had a few slightly naughty avatars myself on occasion (focused on DAT ASS or other prominent features for example lol). And anyone browsing this place at work probably deserves whatever they get anyway ;)
radiosity,do....you like shakugan no shana?.....oh,please don't mad!>_<............
Radiosity said:
Slightly questionable has always been fine as far as I've been aware, I've had a few slightly naughty avatars myself on occasion (focused on DAT ASS or other prominent features for example lol). And anyone browsing this place at work probably deserves whatever they get anyway ;)
agreed fully, besides browsing here in the workplace seems a bit odd, (work at your workplace instead lol) and as for the naughty avatars, ive had a few myself, maybe even my current one counts as such