Close

This topic is locked.

yande.re plus
Why yande.re plus™?
- Running a website of this size is expensive, we can't sustain it forever.
- Our user base is always growing, we now transfer over 1.5 TB per day!
- It's your way to help the site continue to exist and grow in the future!

What do I get with yande.re plus™?
- Your choice of interfaces: classic or filmstrip.
- Viewing access to held, pending and deleted posts only mods can usually see.
- Custom signature in the comments and forum.
- A larger e-peen.

What if I've already donated?
- Previous donors get automatically upgraded to yande.re plus™ after April 2nd.

How do I join yande.re plus™?
- We'll have a link up soon!

Accepted currency: PSN Credit, Nexon points, AP Papers, and Zimbabwean Dollars
Very nice. Tell me first how i come into the classic mode. These filmstrip thing is irritating!
admin2, How to change back to classic mode? I can not find it in account settings...
aganainotoki said:
admin2, How to change back to classic mode? I can not find it in account settings...
Either we kidding here because the first of April. Or who are serious. If the latter I'm not here much longer.
By clicking the post# on upper left corner, we can change to classic mode of a single post. The original style is much better for tags editing.

Still looking for the classic mode of viewing a group of posts which have the same tag...
This had better be a joke.

It is impossible to navigate with this filmstrip view. No wonder you want to charge people in order to see the classic view. You can't get out of filmstrip view! Where's the link to the forum, account features, or other options? They don't exist.

Pathetic.

EDIT: Another thing: the search bar is completely broken, not even suggesting tags anymore.

Seriously, if this isn't an April fools joke, you just borked your entire website. I'll come back in 2 days to see if it's gone.
Kel said:
This had better be a joke.

It is impossible to navigate with this filmstrip view. No wonder you want to charge people in order to see the classic view. You can't get out of filmstrip view! Where's the link to the forum, account features, or other options? They don't exist.

Pathetic.

EDIT: Another thing: the search bar is completely broken, not even suggesting tags anymore.

Seriously, if this isn't an April fools joke, you just borked your entire website. I'll come back in 2 days to see if it's gone.
I don't listen to users who believe they're entitled to everything
From what I can see; If this is what it is, this site will lost a lot of traffic.
(that's a good thing w)
admin2 said:
I don't listen to users who believe they're entitled to everything
I'm not entitled to anything. This website was great before and I'd hope it stays great.

As for listening, you need not fix the obvious broken features I pointed out, if this isn't an April fools joke. But others will point them out to you because they are self-evident failures.

There are two ways to deal with bandwidth: asking people to help out in various ways (some more successful than others), or breaking the website in a way that will guarantee bandwidth dries up because the website is now a failure. Don't choose option 2.
好吧,我等等看价格是多少
Kel said:
I'm not entitled to anything. This website was great before and I'd hope it stays great.

As for listening, you need not fix the obvious broken features I pointed out, if this isn't an April fools joke. But others will point them out to you because they are self-evident failures.

There are two ways to deal with bandwidth: asking people to help out in various ways (some more successful than others), or breaking the website in a way that will guarantee bandwidth dries up because the website is now a failure. Don't choose option 2.
I like failures
OMG, just spent my salary on upgrading my Laevatein. Have to hunt some dragons to get the plus account...
I can't pay for the account, willing to get a MU account with 3 lvl 220 chars +11 equip set?
I have to say, I'm one of few who get the joke, but damn! it's really annoying. Now where did I put those Zimbabwean Dollars?
>make interface terrible
>tell people they have to pay to get the old one back

This should be chapter 1 of 'Bad Business Model 101'.

(yes I know it's a joke)
ThisIsDK said:
>make interface terrible
>tell people they have to pay to get the old one back

This should be chapter 1 of 'Bad Business Model 101'.

(yes I know it's a joke)
This made me lol ^^
Where can I get some Zimbabwean dollars? Local bank security kicked me out when I asked...
My sources say this is a 1st aprils joke, no need to panic.

Altho the "new" design may look good it crashes after surfing as the browser keeps all images from the infinite wall loaded, i was up on 7GB ram usage on firefox with just one yande.re tab
(i like dem 2D)
I keep saying I won't fall for April Fools tricks, yet somehow I always fall for a few.
Curse you guys!!! Thought this was real for a moment. XD
I thought it was my own a set of slides, originally is the Settings of the site, now see drawing, the trouble
The retard is strong with these ones.

Also I'd actually be genuinely interested in a yande.re plus, just saying.
Can I pay you in love, admin2? <3
Noko said:
The retard is strong with these ones.

Also I'd actually be genuinely interested in a yande.re plus, just saying.
I'll only consider it if I'm out of a job again

Jigsy said:
Can I pay you in love, admin2? <3
nohomo
Payment in AP papers was a nice touch admin2. I must admit it got me too in the beginning, if only because there has been talk of the alternate post viewer in the past and the fact that it was done a day in advance.
admin2 said:
nohomo
But I can be female if you pay me enough! ;>
I've got around 3 billion Zimbabwean dollars here - will that be enough for a plus account? If it is, how do I get them to you - the crate is quite large.
I believe there are many good business models you could use to run the site but you just chose the worst one.
I am a Chinese user can pay, and how to do
admin2 said:
I'll only consider it if I'm out of a job again

nohomo
SIGH

I wish today was over