Close
New books
I should have some new books to scan come late January. I'm at work right now and won't be able to scan them till after the 23rd. 3 books and one magazine. Just so you all don't think I've dropped off the face of the earth :) I hope everyone had a good Christmas and have a Happy New Year too :)
still xmas here :p
happy new year and stuff
Wraith said:
I should have some new books to scan come late January. I'm at work right now and won't be able to scan them till after the 23rd. 3 books and one magazine. Just so you all don't think I've dropped off the face of the earth :) I hope everyone had a good Christmas and have a Happy New Year too :)
All the best! Which magazine/books did you get?
I got so many, but my crappy scanner is broken >.<
Story of little Monica for one ... I'm sorry but I am at work at an isolated camp and online time is limited and slow as hell. I will post what's coming at a later date. I'll probably end up ordering more when I get back home.
Here's whats coming

Tales of Little Monica - Artbook : RUNE Art Works
The Third - Artbook : Super Guide!
Heroic Age - Artbook : Official Guide Book
E☆2 - Magazine
E*2 - Artbook : Illustrations "Girls Girls Girls !"
Tales of Little Monica - Artbook : RUNE Art Works was unavailable. All the rest are coming and will be there when I get home or soon after :)
Girls Girls Girls ! 2 is out too. Hopefully it shows up in my local kino
The Third - Artbook : Super Guide!

Would love to see this one, QUite sad they aint making more sessions of the anime, the novel is still going on :/
More of The Third? I should look into that ...
I just ordered these ...

Takeshi Fujishiro - Artbook : Airantou Illustrations
Utawareru mono - Artbook : TV Anime Official Fan Book
SoltyRei - Artbook : Visual Fan Book
Hideo Horibe - Artbook : Yours ~Hideo Horibe Art Works~
E*2 - Artbook : Illustrations "Girls Girls Girls ! 2"

:) hope they all come :)
Wraith said:
I just ordered these ...

Takeshi Fujishiro - Artbook : Airantou Illustrations
Utawareru mono - Artbook : TV Anime Official Fan Book
SoltyRei - Artbook : Visual Fan Book
Hideo Horibe - Artbook : Yours ~Hideo Horibe Art Works~
E*2 - Artbook : Illustrations "Girls Girls Girls ! 2"

:) hope they all come :)
What do you mean the all come? hahaha ^^
aoie_emesai said:
What do you mean the all come? hahaha ^^
um ... mind out of the gutter ... aaaah crap ... **** anyway ... I hope they are all available to be bought and sent to me ... so I can co ... um scan them for you ...
Wraith said:
um ... mind out of the gutter ... aaaah crap ... **** anyway ... I hope they are all available to be bought and sent to me ... so I can co ... um scan them for you ...
Ah ha ^_^. I see now. I wish to scan mine too, but sadly again, stupid scanner isn't working.
aoie_emesai said:
Ah ha ^_^. I see now. I wish to scan mine too, but sadly again, stupid scanner isn't working.
hardware or software problem? I do have alot of scans I want to post when I get home. Mostly ones I have done but haven't posted. Ask MDgeist, he has a few and some of them are very big. Though they don't look that great that big. I pick and choose and post :)
Wraith said:
hardware or software problem? I do have alot of scans I want to post when I get home. Mostly ones I have done but haven't posted. Ask MDgeist, he has a few and some of them are very big. Though they don't look that great that big. I pick and choose and post :)
It's gotta be both. But I think it's mostly hardware. I have the Pixma Mp500 scanner/printer. I'm running on the latest driver for it right now whatever that is, but I think it's cause all of heavy textbook I use to put on it. Before, when I use to use the older driver that came along with the printer, and it worked fine, but after a bit, the LCD screen became all staticy, and then it only printed, and now of course it does none. I think it'll be cheaper for me just to buy one off of ebay. I can get a replacement for about 50$.
Wraith said:
Ask MDgeist, he has a few and some of them are very big. Though they don't look that great that big. I pick and choose and post :)
I think they look good ^^
When filtered a bit...
(Although I cant filter some of them... [lol urushihara 3xx mp pic])
Well ... first order of books came ... maybe I should say arrived :) Two of the books I'm a little disappointed with ... The Third Super Guide and Heroic Age. Neither of which I would consider artbooks. Though they do have some nice artwork inside It's nothing I can scan though. There are only a couple from each that I can scan. The other two ... well I broke into a sweat just looking through them. E*2 is incredible, artbook and the magazine. The magazine is almost twice the thickness of the artbook and I'm considering a subscription through Nippon Exports. I have to get busy scanning soon, and I will consider dismantling this magazine to do it.
I don't have the heart to rip out my pages to scan them >.<. If I ever do decide to do it, i'll just open it and leave one side hanging out, lol ^_^
aoie_emesai said:
I don't have the heart to rip out my pages to scan them >.<. If I ever do decide to do it, i'll just open it and leave one side hanging out, lol ^_^
I do that too but I end up with that bend on one side of the scan. And a few of my artbooks have started falling apart because I bend them as flat as I can get them. I hate to see that happen but thems the breaks :) The price for scanning I guess.

I've ordered these from beNippon:
Iriya no sora, UFO no natsu - Official Illustrations
Satoshi Urushihara - Visual Works ~from Front Innocent Vol.01~
Shining Tears - Visual Complete Works (Tony)
Satoshi Urushihara - Phi

According to their website they are available but I was under the impression they weren't anymore, out of print.

I also have three orders from Nippon exports, one which I've already posted here and the other two:
Taro Gesyo - Doujinshi : The Omnivous 18
G-Type - Magazine Hentai
Nijigen Dream Magazine - Artbook : Illustrations (+CD)

And
Gurren Lagann - Artbook : Yoko Photobook
Hiyoko Kobayashi - Artbook : Hiyoko Brand Illustrations
Polyphonica - Artbook : Visual Fan Book
Maho shojo Ai - Artbook : Illustrations

So I have lots of scanning to do when these arrive. I'll let you know what I think of them when they get here. Did you get a new scanner yet? I'm interested in seeing what you have for artbooks.
These are mine -

- Girls Bravo Illustration by Mario Kaneda
- Aoi Kimizuka - FRI-FRI
- Nao Gotoh - Galaxy's Child
- Mutsumi Sasaki - Art Works 1998~2005
- Nouvelle Vague - Yukiwo Artwork Collection
- works SCA自 illustrations
- works基4% Illustration
- Dengeki Hime - Illustrations Collection Girls Museum 2005-2006
- Megami Magazine Creators Vol. 6
- Aoi Nanase - Seven Colors of the Wind
- Maki Hakoda - R³ (R:cubism)
- Fujitsubo Machine F.tw / Blue

That's all i have at the moment ^^. Ya would love the illustration for the works基4% ^^.

ex. http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc03929rl8.jpg
About time I bought some new ones.
aoie_emesai said:
These are mine -

- Girls Bravo Illustration by Mario Kaneda
- Aoi Kimizuka - FRI-FRI
- Nao Gotoh - Galaxy's Child
- Mutsumi Sasaki - Art Works 1998~2005
- Nouvelle Vague - Yukiwo Artwork Collection
- works SCA自 illustrations
- works基4% Illustration
- Dengeki Hime - Illustrations Collection Girls Museum 2005-2006
- Megami Magazine Creators Vol. 6
- Aoi Nanase - Seven Colors of the Wind
- Maki Hakoda - R³ (R:cubism)
- Fujitsubo Machine F.tw / Blue

That's all i have at the moment ^^. Ya would love the illustration for the works基4% ^^.
Aoi Nanase ... I've wanted that book but I just can't find a copy available. There are many books I'd like to get ... and I'm hoping I will get most of them before they aren't available anymore. But that's a nice collection you have, I wish I had all of those ones. Must be some fantastic illustrations in those books.
Man ... your making me jealous ... I have one shelf of artbooks, 2 shelves of anime dvd's and possibly another shelf of manga's. All my stuff will fit on my bookcase with ease and room to spare ... not to mention the few figures I have and the 13 garage kits I have yet to build ...

Look at the books you've got ... DC, To Heart, Wiz Anniversary, Shuffle ... Nice dude, very nice!
Agreed. Looking at admin2's collection makes me jelous *angry*

The only other person I know that has a collection close to that is a person from hongfire. 200 books ^^. I would love to see her books too, since she has quite a selection.

admin2 - what is that Naru Nanao box you have to the top right of picture 1? The one with the maid outfit in the binds?
My latest order

Kimi ga aruji de shitsuji ga ore de - Artbook : Official Fan Book
Soul Link - Artbook : Premium Fan Book
Princess Waltz - Artbook : Visual Fan Book
Sora-iro no Organ Remix - Artbook : Visual Guide Book
Shining Tears X Wind - Artbook : Official Fan Book

The last book just came available. So I ordered it with these. I need to put a lock on my credit card :) Just too much out there I want ...
Wraith said:
My latest order

Kimi ga aruji de shitsuji ga ore de - Artbook : Official Fan Book
Soul Link - Artbook : Premium Fan Book
Princess Waltz - Artbook : Visual Fan Book
Sora-iro no Organ Remix - Artbook : Visual Guide Book
Shining Tears X Wind - Artbook : Official Fan Book

The last book just came available. So I ordered it with these. I need to put a lock on my credit card :) Just too much out there I want ...
You're gonna run into some trouble if you don't control yourself >.<
LOL I just might! That'll be the last for a while. It's a good thing I have a well paying job. I wouldn't be able to afford all of these ...
Much thanks for uploading the P-mate images! Could you perhaps upload the ones from Inma Seiden as well?
Blindseer said:
Much thanks for uploading the P-mate images! Could you perhaps upload the ones from Inma Seiden as well?
I haven't scanned all of them yet. But I will get right on that as soon as I'm done with E*2. I can upload Twin Angels and La Blue Girl though in it's place.