Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
anthropomorphization gia gun pantsu wallpaper

Edit | Respond

Is there any reason for the scope to be that large?
Yea, there is. It's so we can go might be offensive to some... XD!!
Lmao yeah, I was just thinking to myself: [this guy is probably just oversizing a regular sized gun just to make into a nonsensical BFGs lol]...and now I just realized that this makes the girls seem to be the size of palm-sized fairies....
She's probably on rumbledrugs. >.>
well, the pic is about the gun. So i gues it wouldn`t worth it if the girl gets all the attention
Bulzeeb said:
Is there any reason for the scope to be that large?
Maybe because it was supposed to be carried by tanks or robots or sort?
Bulzeeb said:
... this makes the girls seem to be the size of palm-sized fairies....
Nah - she's the spirit of the weapon. No reason to limit that sort of thing to ancient swords.
syaondri said:
Maybe because it was supposed to be carried by tanks or robots or sort?
Agreed.
Not just the scope but even the trigger and front support are huge.