Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
flandre_scarlet loli naked remilia_scarlet sakura_sora touhou wings

Edit | Respond

又找到一个中国画师... 太棒了... 激动中... (/≧▽≦/)
What on earth is that artifacting? Is it a deliberate SAI/photoshop effect?
Radioactive said:
What on earth is that artifacting? Is it a deliberate SAI/photoshop effect?
I just a chik, don't ask me... ╮(╯3╰)╭
thfp said:
又找到一个中国画师... 太棒了... 激动中... (/≧▽≦/)
We have a list about Chinese artist. Check list of chinese/taiwanese artists
thfp said:
又找到一个中国画师... 太棒了... 激动中... (/≧▽≦/)
T Madam, you were inappropriate.(/≧▽≦/)
My favorite Chinese artist is sayori.
yurnom said:
My favorite Chinese artist is sayori.
*High fives*
yurnom said:
T Madam, you were inappropriate.(/≧▽≦/)
My favorite Chinese artist is sayori.
sayori? So do I, her style is awesome, she becomes my favorite Chinese artist at the first time I saw her painting; but not all her paintings can be found on her pixiv homepage, don't know why...

在萌妹飚简体中文的明显比danbooru、konachan、sankakuchannel多啊……
diskonline said:
sayori? So do I, her style is awesome, she becomes my favorite Chinese artist at the first time I saw her painting; but not all her paintings can be found on her pixiv homepage, don't know why...

在萌妹飚简体中文的明显比danbooru、konachan、sankakuchannel多啊……
I mean, some of her paintings can be found on those danbooru web sites I've mentioned, but not on her pixiv homepage.
diskonline said:
I mean, some of her paintings can be found on those danbooru web sites I've mentioned, but not on her pixiv homepage.
Some of her paintings are been uploaded on moe.imouto in the first on the net.
You'll see her paintings at reitaisai 7 soon (゚∇^*)