Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.

« Previous Next » This post is #28 in the Megami #126 2010-11 pool.

angel astraea baseball ikaros loli naked nymph saitou_masakazu sakurai_tomoki sora_no_otoshimono wings

Edit | Respond

Lol, this poster is great. XD
Odd way to stand with the bat... can't work out whether or not she swung it.
Considering the action lines, the ball in Nymph's mitt, and the bat in a position after a swing (upward stopping point), I'm pretty sure she did.
Must be my failing anatomy then that holding a bat behind your head after a swing is uh.. not impossible but rather hard on your shoulder. I can live with that.
got un urge to stamp that plate strongly (゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ
that plate got the best view (*/∇\*)
Chrissues said:
Must be my failing anatomy then that holding a bat behind your head after a swing is uh.. not impossible but rather hard on your shoulder. I can live with that.
You must not have ever played baseball then, its very eazy to stand like that after swinging trust me lol
Am I the only one who only jerks to this site and not comments on her swinging technique?
Spiffycamel said:
Am I the only one who only jerks to this site and not comments on her swinging technique?
Your palms will get hairy.
Lmao, God also kills a kitten ever time you do it! You sick b****ard how could you do that to those poor kitties and still live with yourself, you should be ashamed.
XRM said:
Lmao, God also kills a kitten ever time you do it! You sick b****ard how could you do that to those poor kitties and still live with yourself, you should be ashamed.
Man, God is one hell of a mean bastard, no wonder he isn't very popular anymore
Spiffycamel said:
Am I the only one who only jerks to this site and not comments on her swinging technique?
Maybe because you're one of the only people in this world who has an internet connection and still only does it to a single image? I mean, at least use an h-manga. Imma jus' sayin'.
Azarel said:
Man, God is one hell of a mean bastard, no wonder he isn't very popular anymore
Maybe if God masturbated more he'd be more mellow... ( ̄ー ̄)
Comments like these ones makes me remember why I love moe.imouto so much.
God is good... Men are evil.
I think I like sports now!!! 0ω0 <3