Close
EdenGenesis said:
Thank you. I have Amazon in my country but they don't offer the same kindle ebooks of course...
Did you register Amazon with you true address Vivian55 ?

I can create a fake address or ask my wife if her japanese mother agree that I use her address but I would prefer not to.

I will never use Amazon Japan to receive book in my country, just to buy kindle. So it should be ok.

Does Amazon Japan accept refund? In my country I can get refunded if I carelessly buy the wrong kindle. I hope it's the same in Japan...
Go to the point, what do you want? You have been filling the forum with repetitive questions that you have already answered, I do not want to be rude, but you are very stupid if you think someone is going to deposit money in an account or give you an account number.
EdenGenesis said:
Thank you. I have Amazon in my country but they don't offer the same kindle ebooks of course...

I can create a fake address or ask my wife if her japanese mother agree that I use her address but I would prefer not to.

I will never use Amazon Japan to receive book in my country, just to buy kindle. So it should be ok.

Does Amazon Japan accept refund? In my country I can get refunded if I carelessly buy the wrong kindle. I hope it's the same in Japan...
They accept refund if you bought a kindle book by mistake and you request a refund within 7 days from your order.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252620

But if you request a refund too frequently or too many times, there's a possibility that they refuse your request.
After I got refunds 4~5 times in 2~3 months, they said that I might not be able to get a refund next time. Since that, I'm always careful so that I won't make any mistake again when I buy kindle books.

You can request a refund by sending a mail from this customer service form.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&nodeId=202003590&linkCode=sl2&tag=digitalnews365-22&linkId=a0acec62dadf1a20c4aaa8b82e44fe14
jueony said:
They accept refund if you bought a kindle book by mistake and you request a refund within 7 days from your order.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252620

But if you request a refund too frequently or too many times, there's a possibility that they refuse your request.
After I got refunds 4~5 times in 2~3 months, they said that I might not be able to get a refund next time. Since that, I'm always careful so that I won't make any mistake again when I buy kindle books.

You can request a refund by sending a mail from this customer service form.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&nodeId=202003590&linkCode=sl2&tag=digitalnews365-22&linkId=a0acec62dadf1a20c4aaa8b82e44fe14
Thank you for your kind reply. I will be careful not to make mistake. It's sad that most of kindle don't offer preview. It would save us a lot of time.

Kajiro said:
hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you to all who share this great and helpful stuff. I learned a lot from this and would like to say thank you with this drawing. you are the best ^ _ ^ /) greeting from germany https://ibb.co/qmD8JCy
You're very talented! I love your design!
EdenGenesis said:

I used fake Japanese address from a website that generates addresses. It is 100% ok to use it for buying kindle books, otherwise they will ship it to the fake address. Amazon Japan does not accept any address outside Japan, so I cannot use my actual address (tried it and it was refused).

I hope this helps!
Vivian55 said:
I used fake Japanese address from a website that generates addresses. It is 100% ok to use it for buying kindle books, otherwise they will ship it to the fake address. Amazon Japan does not accept any address outside Japan, so I cannot use my actual address (tried it and it was refused).

I hope this helps!
Thank you. I generated a fake address, close to where my step familly live in Japan.
Unfortunately, I had to give my real phone number in order to receive a verification code and register my account and credit card number.
I also used my true name but hope it won't be troublesome.

BTW I've found a kindle unlimited book that might be interesting :

東京 モエ!! モエ!!
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%9D%B1%E4%BA%AC-%E3%83%A2%E3%82%A8-NINJA-ebook/dp/B07NGMTQ4J/ref=sr_1_12?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&keywords=%E6%9D%BE%E6%9C%AC%E8%8F%9C%E5%A5%88%E5%AE%9F&qid=1556058232&s=digital-text&sr=1-12
jueony said:
I got some of them.

月刊MdN 2013年 11月号(特集:イラストのディレクション)
Preview
DL

月刊MdN 2017年9月号(特集:マンガ雑誌をMdNがつくってみた!)
Preview
DL

CGWORLD (シージーワールド) 2018年 04月号 (デジタルアートTIPS大全)
Preview
DL

CGWORLD (シージーワールド) 2018年 11月号 (スタイライズ表現探求)
Preview
DL

CGWORLD (シージーワールド) 2019年 01月号 (このアニメ、新感覚! デジタルアートで世界を描く)
Preview
DL

月刊MdN 2014年 10月号(特集:イラスト表現の物理学 爆発+液体+炎+煙+魔法を描く)
Preview
DL

月刊MdN 2015年 11月号(特集:エフェクト表現の物理学 爆発と液体と炎と煙と魔法と。)
Preview
DL

月刊MdN 2018年1月号(特集:読めない文字。読みたい文字。—文字がグラフィクス化する時代)
Preview
DL

アイデアスケッチの教科書 (NextPublishing)
Preview
DL

ノート・日記・手帳が楽しくなる ゆるスケッチ
Preview
DL

版権フリー背景イラスト素材集第1弾 森編
Preview
DL

版権フリー背景イラスト素材集第2弾 荒野編
Preview
DL

ゼロからはじめるストーリー作りの教科書
Preview
DL

おもしろいストーリーをつくろう: 画創り・インパクト・プロットで考えるストーリー構造論(仮説) マンガ・アニメ・ゲームのストーリー構築法 第三版: 映像とストーリーの構造論 (沼books)
Preview
DL
THANK YOU
Hi everyone, thank you for sharing. I want to ask, is this forum only accepting books drawing manga in Chinese or Japanese only? I have a hardcopy of this book in Indonesian, is there anyone interested?

https://ecs7.tokopedia.net/img/cache/700/product-1/2016/3/4/3833741/3833741_78f27283-32e4-46d4-b709-af10d045da92.jpg

if there is I will start the scan.
Hello to all.. I'm new... I found great resources here. Thank you for sharing!
I was wondering if this book had already been scanned.
背景作画 ゼロから学ぶプロの技 神技作画シリーズ

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4046021519/ref=pe_1895522_372322562_em_1p_0_ti

Thank you so much.
Fedemariani74 said:
Hello to all.. I'm new... I found great resources here. Thank you for sharing!
I was wondering if this book had already been scanned.
背景作画 ゼロから学ぶプロの技 神技作画シリーズ

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4046021519/ref=pe_1895522_372322562_em_1p_0_ti

Thank you so much.
It's on page 91. And Chinese version is on page 68.
The quality of both version are not that good, but Japanese version on page 91 is relatively better.
Hello,

I saw that someone bought the following kindle on Amazon Japan;
ドット絵教室

I'm very interested in pixel art so I hope he/she will upload it. Otherwise i'll consider buying it but it would be better if he/she upload it as it was already bought.

I have to update the Excel file I create as it seems there are still some confusion about what was already uploaded or not.

Keep up the great work anyway!

Jueony, when you asked for refund on Amazon, did you request a refund successively or once in a while? I thought that if we request a refund after about 3-4 purchases, it would be OK.

What is sad is that we can't request refund for kindle directly from the purchase history.

By the way, you have kindle unlimited, don't you? Is it a 30 days trial or you paid and register?
EdenGenesis said:
Hello,

I saw that someone bought the following kindle on Amazon Japan;
ドット絵教室

I'm very interested in pixel art so I hope he/she will upload it. Otherwise i'll consider buying it but it would be better if he/she upload it as it was already bought.

I have to update the Excel file I create as it seems there are still some confusion about what was already uploaded or not.

Keep up the great work anyway!

Jueony, when you asked for refund on Amazon, did you request a refund successively or once in a while? I thought that if we request a refund after about 3-4 purchases, it would be OK.

What is sad is that we can't request refund for kindle directly from the purchase history.

By the way, you have kindle unlimited, don't you? Is it a 30 days trial or you paid and register?
I requested a refund once in a while. I never tried it successively.
And I always requested a refund on the same day I ordered.

I had a kindle unlimited but it ended today. I already used a 30 days trial before, and this time, I paid money for a month. I think it was worth it.

FYI, I could convert kindle unlimited books with calibre when I used a 30 days free trial
So if you're interested in kindle unlimited, you can use your free trial.
But make sure to cancel the kindle unlimited before your trial ends. If you don't cancel it, it will automatically renew your kindle unlimited and it costs money.
Kitsutsuki said:
The last book of my list so far.

ILLUSTRATION MAKING & VISUAL BOOK TCB
Download
Thanks again!
jueony said:
I requested a refund once in a while. I never tried it successively.
And I always requested a refund on the same day I ordered.

I had a kindle unlimited but it ended today. I already used a 30 days trial before, and this time, I paid money for a month. I think it was worth it.

FYI, I could convert kindle unlimited books with calibre when I used a 30 days free trial
So if you're interested in kindle unlimited, you can use your free trial.
But make sure to cancel the kindle unlimited before your trial ends. If you don't cancel it, it will automatically renew your kindle unlimited and it costs money.
Jueony, thank you for letting me know it. Actually, I wanted to make sure your Kindle Unlimited ended so that I can use mine to share new ebooks.

In order to be more productive. I'd be great to check which KU you already shared and which one would be interesting to share.

I registered to KU in my country before but most of the books were crap. I would like to make sure to get all the remaining interesting KU books within the 30 days trial.

Anyway, I'm so happy to have listened to you and others member's advice about registering to Amazon Japan, there are so many interesting kindle, I'll just have to be careful about which ebooks have already been shared and which kindle are worth buying.

For that, I'll have to update the Excel file I created before.
Kitsutsuki said:
The last book of my list so far.

ILLUSTRATION MAKING & VISUAL BOOK TCB
Download
Thank you so much!
There are so many good books on Amazon Japan that it becomes very difficult to make a choice.

I didn't have enough time to see all the pages, but I entered the keyword "描き方" hoping to find the drawing tutorial most representative of those I'm looking for.

Below you will find the books I have included in my Amazon's wishlist.

はじめての人物イラストレッスン帳 (MdN books)

人物の描き方 魅力的に見せる表現とポーズ

はじめての女性画レッスン帳 Kindle版

イラスト、漫画のためのキャラクター描画教室 Kindle版

キャラクターデザインの教科書 メイキングで学ぶ魅力的な人物イラストの描き方 Kindle版

アニメーターが教えるキャラ描画の基本法則 Kindle版

手の描き方 神志那弘志の人体パーツ・イラスト講座 Kindle版

ゲームシナリオの書き方 基礎から学ぶキャラクター・構成・テキストの秘訣 Kindle版

美少女キャラデッサン 顔・からだ編 Kindle版

立体から考える美少女の描き方 88のコツ!! Kindle版

動きのあるポーズの描き方 セクシーキャラクター編 Kindle版

I did a quick check and normally, they should not have been uploaded before, but in case they would be available on the internet or already proposed here, it would reduce the list and help me greatly to make a choice among them .

I didn't have time to update the Excel list, but I took the opportunity to add KUs to my list to download them once I subscribed to Amazon Kindle Unlimited.

If you know of any other interesting kindle that has not been proposed yet, I'm interested.

Yes it has already been proposted. Please, type the keyword into google and add "Yande.re" and you'll find the exact page where it was shared. If you still have problem, I'll check it for you. It was uploaded by the generous Kitsutsuki.
EdenGenesis said:

Yes it has already been proposted. Please, type the keyword into google and add "Yande.re" and you'll find the exact page where it was shared. If you still have problem, I'll check it for you. It was uploaded by the generous Kitsutsuki.
If you could try to find it that'd be great. please. I tried searching for it like you suggested but i only get no results or wrong ones.
Maybe it's because the book is named different on ebay? i sadly can't find its original name.

EDIT: Found it! THANKS (also @Kitsutsuki)! Searched for the Username instead.
If anyone else is interested - https://mega.nz/#F!VEd2iCLZ!bZl7yJET6lS4wRgx58RRew
Misere said:
If you could try to find it that'd be great. please. I tried searching for it like you suggested but i only get no results or wrong ones.
Maybe it's because the book is named different on ebay? i sadly can't find its original name.

EDIT: Found it! THANKS (also @Kitsutsuki)! Searched for the Username instead.
If anyone else is interested - https://mega.nz/#F!VEd2iCLZ!bZl7yJET6lS4wRgx58RRew
I'm glad to hear you found it. It's a really good book. I'll always be grateful to Kitsutsuki for uploading it. It was in my top wish list with the Super Pose Book collection.

Now I focus on new interesting books (see my list above). I'm also all hear for new interesting Kindle books.
EdenGenesis said:
There are so many good books on Amazon Japan that it becomes very difficult to make a choice.

I didn't have enough time to see all the pages, but I entered the keyword "描き方" hoping to find the drawing tutorial most representative of those I'm looking for.

Below you will find the books I have included in my Amazon's wishlist.

はじめての人物イラストレッスン帳 (MdN books)

人物の描き方 魅力的に見せる表現とポーズ

はじめての女性画レッスン帳 Kindle版

イラスト、漫画のためのキャラクター描画教室 Kindle版

キャラクターデザインの教科書 メイキングで学ぶ魅力的な人物イラストの描き方 Kindle版

アニメーターが教えるキャラ描画の基本法則 Kindle版

手の描き方 神志那弘志の人体パーツ・イラスト講座 Kindle版

美少女キャラデッサン 顔・からだ編 Kindle版

立体から考える美少女の描き方 88のコツ!! Kindle版

動きのあるポーズの描き方 セクシーキャラクター編 Kindle版

I did a quick check and normally, they should not have been uploaded before, but in case they would be available on the internet or already proposed here, it would reduce the list and help me greatly to make a choice among them .

I didn't have time to update the Excel list, but I took the opportunity to add KUs to my list to download them once I subscribed to Amazon Kindle Unlimited.

If you know of any other interesting kindle that has not been proposed yet, I'm interested.

These are already uploaded here.

イラスト、漫画のためのキャラクター描画教室
Check proeng2005's post on page 77

キャラクターデザインの教科書 メイキングで学ぶ魅力的な人物イラストの描き方
Check page 43

アニメーターが教えるキャラ描画の基本法則
Check page 54 or
Check my DL LINK LIST on page 90

手の描き方 神志那弘志の人体パーツ・イラスト講座
Check page 95

立体から考える美少女の描き方 88のコツ!!
Check page 42 or
Check my DL LINK LIST on page 90

動きのあるポーズの描き方 セクシーキャラクター編
Check page 40
Hi guys,

Does anybody know if it is possible to buy a pdf version of this book? I don't mind investing in something like this but I prefer to have the digital copies rather than the books.

https://www.amazon.com/REAL-ACTION-POSE-COLLECTION-%E3%83%92%E3%83%AD%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%E7%B7%A8/dp/B07B6VB28L/ref=sr_1_23?keywords=action+pose+book&qid=1556206115&s=gateway&sr=8-23

The same with any of the Visual Nude Pose books. I can get them from the book stores over here but would prefer ebook versions.

https://www.amazon.com/Visual-Nude-Pose-Book-Japanese/dp/4576140701/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QWSTS4DXYKD6XVHK14SX

Any help would be massively appreciated!
it's never been uploaded before as far as I know. It's on kindle, so if you're interested in, you can buy it.

Similar book was posted before. This one.
It's on page 61 and my DL LINK LIST on page 90.
Christopothomas said:
Hi guys,

Does anybody know if it is possible to buy a pdf version of this book? I don't mind investing in something like this but I prefer to have the digital copies rather than the books.

https://www.amazon.com/REAL-ACTION-POSE-COLLECTION-%E3%83%92%E3%83%AD%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%E7%B7%A8/dp/B07B6VB28L/ref=sr_1_23?keywords=action+pose+book&qid=1556206115&s=gateway&sr=8-23

The same with any of the Visual Nude Pose books. I can get them from the book stores over here but would prefer ebook versions.

https://www.amazon.com/Visual-Nude-Pose-Book-Japanese/dp/4576140701/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QWSTS4DXYKD6XVHK14SX

Any help would be massively appreciated!
There is no digital version of them, unless someone scanned them.
I found a mediafire link of an old pose reference book.
It only has 76 pages and it looks like its not a full version, but I'll put the link anyway.

ポーズ・ファイル (2) 裸婦によるデフォルメポーズ1800
Preview
DL(Chinese)
spoiler