Close
Blue Archive trademark halos tagged with angel, isn't that the wrong use of the tag?
Title says most of it. All the student girls in Blue Archive mobile gacha game have halos of very different patterns and colors. I've played the game, the lore there doesn't acknowledge the halos, and most certainly doesn't provide a link between divinity and those halos. Shouldn't this practice of assigning the angel tag to blue_archive art be reined in?
"halo" is already taken as a copyright tag. So "angel" to describe a halo has to do.
It's not only Blue Archive, but Cirilla of Azur Lane that's tagged this way.

Years ago I understand yande.re pared tags down to the bone. I suppose it was because of the numerous artbooks being uploaded. No one wanted to tag 100 pages like Danbooru.

So solve one problem, create another. I don't think it's mandatory unless someone in admin says otherwise.

But least-ways we don't have to come up with ten general tags before I'm allowed to upload, so there's that.
It definitely doesn't make sense to call things like post #939368 "angel", at the very least.

I don't mind to nuke "angels" from all the Blue Archive images.
Genex said:
"halo" is already taken as a copyright tag. So "angel" to describe a halo has to do.
It's not only Blue Archive, but Cirilla of Azur Lane that's tagged this way.
That's quite a decision about tag meanings. Compare that to my idea of angel being the not-quite otherwise-strictly defined opposite of devil. Try searching the posts for combinations like https://yande.re/post?tags=devil+angel+-rating%3Ae+-blue_archive

Such approach would mean the "angel" tag denoted a comparatively deep fetish object. There's no such fetish for just an overhead marker.

But, I've had been rebuffed before with my tendency to look for fetish potential as justification of existence and peculiarities of a tag.
It definitely is a bit odd, especially since one would think that anyone searching with that tag would want to be specifically searching for actual 'angel' art.