Close
wow.. it' seem azd. really like kancolle

so i wonder... What's everyone watching this season?
show by rock, hestia's anime and... yea pretty much.

show by rock is interesting. i mean its silly and everything, but FURRIES. CUTE 3D. sanrio knows how to get money. and like binan love, its not meant to be taken seriously. i like. its kind of a ironic critic, i think.

and danmachi... the mc is fucking sexist and everything is pm boring and stereotyped, but im watching because 1. i have nothing to watch 2. i wanna see more of hestia, freya and the redhair flat chest 3. the fucking title. the fucking title is sexist. i hate the entire fucking thing. why am i even watching it again

i just cant wait for next season. gotta have haikyuu season 2 and prolly snk season 2 too. u will see how insane and good snk rly is. ha ha ha, gotta be fun.

sorry for not saying much. my internet is horrible, my life is horrible, i am horrible, even this anime season is horrible. why
AZD-A9S said:
I somehow know that feeling natsu.

One example...

On a different note, I saw Kantai Collection Episode 12 today. Commie finally released their version.

I will say I enjoyed the Anime. From 1 to 12. Some were good, others were better than the rest.

Episode 12 is the one that got me feeling...hmm...confused will be the word I'll choose. I can't think of a right word due to how I'm feeling after watching that.

Of all the episodes, 12 just feels...off. I really not sure how to describe or choose the right word. It just didn't seem right or ended right. When I saw episode 11, I was curious, excited and looking forward to seeing how 12 will end 11's event.

Weeks later, today comes, and I see 12. Most of the episode episode felt off...awkward...cheesy (?) / cliche (?)...or something.

Hmm...

Eh...at least there will be a second season in the future. I expect much more on that. I like to see more ships animated. The Anime art makes the girls so much better looking than the game's art on a good amount of the girls of Kancolle. For example, Shibafu's Fubuki art makes her look so plain and boring. The Anime made her much cuter.

Some Anime art can be better than the game, some look horrible compared to the game. One example I know of is Da Capo II's Anime. I think Mod Aoie can agreed to that when it comes to Sawai Maya.
i wonder how fans would expect how it it would go though...

Debbie said:

show by rock is interesting. i mean its silly and everything, but FURRIES. CUTE 3D. sanrio knows how to get money. and like binan love, its not meant to be taken seriously. i like. its kind of a ironic critic, i think.

and danmachi... the mc is fucking sexist and everything is pm boring and stereotyped, but im watching because 1. i have nothing to watch 2. i wanna see more of hestia, freya and the redhair flat chest 3. the fucking title. the fucking title is sexist. i hate the entire fucking thing. why am i even watching it again

i just cant wait for next season. gotta have haikyuu season 2 and prolly snk season 2 too. u will see how insane and good snk rly is. ha ha ha, gotta be fun.

sorry for not saying much. my internet is horrible, my life is horrible, i am horrible, even this anime season is horrible. why
i'm watching a series called laughing under the clouds... aside from rail wars...
K@tsu said:
wow.. it' seem azd. really like kancolle

so i wonder... What's everyone watching this season?
Hmm...as much as I want to pickup new shows, I should finish up the others I've yet to finish. I'm trying to limit myself.

Debbie said:
?

natsumenatsu said:
i wonder how fans would expect how it it would go though...
So do I. I guess I could start searching the wiki for them and see what they thought of the whole thing. I'm a little curious.
Debbie said:
Ah I see....

ehhh...why?

i'm watching a series called laughing under the clouds... aside from rail wars...
oh.it's not this season anime

Hmm...as much as I want to pickup new shows, I should finish up the others I've yet to finish. I'm trying to limit myself.
ok, i thinks it's quite wise
Pixiv vs DA! Which one do you like best?
Personally I like pixiv more. Especially after seeing some fantasia comics.
http://pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=4312067
Really gives a strong sense of community. And also the lack of sparkle dogs and 10 year olds is very appealing to me.
EDIT
My only problem with pixiv is the constant premium membership teasing, blocking images just for premium users... Its something I noticed a lot with Asian websites, the advertising is really overboard.
animefan01 said:
My only problem with pixiv is the constant premium membership teasing, blocking images just for premium users... Its something I noticed a lot with Asian websites, the advertising is really overboard.
Yeah I noticed that too. Pixiv really want you to become a premium member and shove it down your throat.

So last night I was lightly washing a cup to use and the handle for the hot water suddenly shot out from it's place. Water spray everyone like a mini-geyser and nearly ruined some electronics. The funny thing about it was that I wasn't even using the hot water.

Also tagme, you vex me to no ends. Nonsensical hatred over an intangible thing I know, but saying this relief some pent-up steam.
animefan01 said:
Pixiv vs DA! Which one do you like best?
Personally I like pixiv more.

I have to go with Pixiv. Reason why is the searching.

Agreed.

Mr_GT said:
So last night I was lightly washing a cup to use and the handle for the hot water suddenly shot out from it's place. Water spray everyone like a mini-geyser and nearly ruined some electronics. The funny thing about it was that I wasn't even using the hot water.

Also tagme, you vex me to no ends. Nonsensical hatred over an intangible thing I know, but saying this relief some pent-up steam.
Something like that happened to me long ago...but not as dramatic as what happened to you. Those poor "electronics".

Heh heh. I only updated the description sir. I didn't create it.

Good to see you again GT.
Good to see you too AZD. Recently I noticed a modest dump of tomose_shunsaku scans and I'm wondering if he/she released anything new in recent months?

AZD-A9S said:
Something like that happened to me long ago...but not as dramatic as what happened to you. Those poor "electronics".
I'm hoping they're okay after being dried out and whatnot. Got to get a plumber to fix the faucets and/or plumbing.

AZD-A9S said:
Heh heh. I only updated the description sir. I didn't create it.
Oh I don't have any grievance towards you or anything. As I said it's just something I wanted to say to blow some steam off.
pixiv

dA is good for tutorials and resources

but pixiv

pixiv.

i started watching ore monogatari ITS SO PROMISING. pls all go watch. i have a hunch the good looking friend is jealous of the mc.

nah pls nvm me

its rly sad when an artist u rly love just disappears, isnt it

Mr_GT, i get u. the hate over the unknown will never end.
Mr_GT said:
Oh I don't have any grievance towards you or anything. As I said it's just something I wanted to say to blow some steam off.
Heh. I know.

Debbie said:
Uh oh. Is it death or retirement?
Debbie said:
Indeed, especially when said artist dies. I will say that if artists that make an account, delete it after some, and the make a new one like a dozen time give me the felling that they're wanted criminals or something.

"Why you run away? Is it to evade the Pixiv Police?"
both pivix and dA is good, however it's easier to find "moe" style drawing in pixiv

fave artist that suddenly disappear...that surely make me sad.. i know tgar feelin when tukinan..suddenly disappear...no update in her pivix account...and her official site..was gone...

I will say that if artists that make an account, delete it after some, and the make a new one like a dozen time give me the felling that they're wanted criminals or something.

"Why you run away? Is it to evade the Pixiv Police?"
even artist only a human not superman..they also have alot of problem in this live...
honestly i also not really like when they do that...but maybe i'm quite understand their feeling if they do it.
K@tsu said:
even artist only a human not superman..they also have alot of problem in this live...
i remembered of urotan now. he just loved strike witches. he did 2 doujins, several francesca lucchini products (including a super fancy kit with a dakimakura). his love was so great he was even invited to make a spin off manga of strike witches. he released the first chapter of it, which was pretty well done, you can check it out. however, soon after that, he apologized saying the pressure was too much, and he couldnt handle it, or something like that. i can tell by his doujins and the chapter he had done he is very much of a perfeccionist on his panels and art and he couldnt handle lowering the art quality, but he also couldnt handle the absurd deadlines and all the pressure. plus, he already was sick. it seems like he quit drawing, thats what i heard from someone on dA who sent me a note. i am really sad for that, because ive NEVER seen a person which such delicacy and style and proportions as urotan. he wasnt that ~artistic~ or ~bold~ but his style was unique and even tho he did more or less standard themes, the positioning of all elements was always harmonic and flawless, his style was delicious and enchanting and UNIQUE. flawless, simply. sorry to write so much about urotan, its just cuz I COULDNT STILL GET OVER IT. theres no artist that can ever make up for this loss. urotan has a special place in my heart. he inspired me so much and even today he does so. everything he did was special.
Hehe, taking screenshots in Neptune VII (via PS4) puts a little copyright thing at the bottom left.
Not sure if I should bother uploading some stuff.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35156/IMG_20150424_145100_906.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35156/IMG_20150424_145317_150.jpg
Again, no scans.
DarkRoseofHell said:
Hehe, taking screenshots in Neptune VII (via PS4) puts a little copyright thing at the bottom left.
Not sure if I should bother uploading some stuff.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35156/IMG_20150424_145100_906.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35156/IMG_20150424_145317_150.jpg
Again, no scans.
She wants people to look at her ass.
So how do you like that game DarkRose?

EDIT:
(Below)
Ok.
Extremely bias so take it as what you will, but personally I love it, even if it is strange.
Something recent came up so I started thinking a bit more and revisted your comment:

DarkRoseofHell said:
Extremely bias so take it as what you will, but personally I love it, even if it is strange.
You being extremely bias? Have others disliked the game or something? Didn't it do well?
(I don't know the game but I do like those scans you showed.)

On a different note, recently (specifically on Commie subs) I started seeing comments on Sailor Moon Crystal being horrible. That group won't be subbing it when another season starts...at least from what I saw there.

I'm confused on why it's so bad. It still is following the manga right?
Maybe since I like it I can't see the other side of it...

EDIT:
(DarkRose below)
Oh. Alright.
Well extremely bias as in I'm a fan of Tsunako's work and Compile Heart.
AZD-A9S said:

On a different note, recently (specifically on Commie subs) I started seeing comments on Sailor Moon Crystal being horrible. That group won't be subbing it when another season starts...at least from what I saw there.

I'm confused on why it's so bad. It still is following the manga right?
Maybe since I like it I can't see the other side of it...
i visited commie..and saw the "bad" comment started to appear in 14 ep post....maybe it's disslike toward toei..
funfact..i haven't watch any new scm ep since ep 14...

meanwhile...i criticize about dragon ball z resurrection 'f' .....spoiler
K@tsu said:
i visited commie..and saw the "bad" comment started to appear in 14 ep post....maybe it's disslike toward toei..
funfact..i haven't watch any new scm ep since ep 14...

meanwhile...i criticize about dragon ball z resurrection 'f' .....spoiler
Oh you~.

Huh? Resurrection? Is this official or fanmade?
AZD-A9S said:
Oh you~.

Huh? Resurrection? Is this official or fanmade?
Official
K@tsu said:
Official
Oh my god~.
Thank you KATSU!
Sometimes you are my Anime News Network to go to.
(LOL!)

Seriously though, thank you for this information Katsu.
AZD-A9S said:
Oh my god~.
Thank you KATSU!
Sometimes you are my Anime News Network to go to.
(LOL!)

Seriously though, thank you for this information Katsu.
lol AZD, you are welcome~
WtfCakes said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrYnPznnPTU NO idea why I TLed this.
I'm gad you did translated that.

I'm a little curious and confused...

In any case, she's cute "Cakie-chan".
(Someone already liked that video before I watched the video. It was just three hours ago. That's fast.
Then again, you are on IRC a good amount so you must've posted that link there before here...)
"Shotacon" is girls liking small boys as to how "Lolicons" are guys liking small girls.
Yoh is twice the height of Mare though. :P
It's just that Mare has a thing about always saying she's an older onee-san.
WtfCakes said:
"Shotacon" is girls liking small boys as to how "Lolicons" are guys liking small girls.
Yoh is twice the height of Mare though. :P
It's just that Mare has a thing about always saying she's an older onee-san.
Oh~ I get it.
Thanks Wtf.
WtfCakes said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrYnPznnPTU NO idea why I TLed this.
instinct