Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
hatsune_miku jeminl jpeg_artifacts thighhighs vocaloid

Edit | Respond

What would you guys say is the best Hatsune Miku image?
shadkats said:
What would you guys say is the best Hatsune Miku image?
Easily found: hatsune_miku order:score
I knew it would be that one XD
shadkats said:
What would you guys say is the best Hatsune Miku image?
Subjective.
Indeed it is. But I have my personal favourites. post #111980 post #91840 post #86568

Not to mention Urotan's. post #101791

I've been hunting Hatsune Mikus. I've reached a certain conclusion... Nearly all the good artists have drawn Hatsune Miku at least once, with exception of Tinkle and Ryohka, that I can remind of. Tony Taka, Carnelian, Youta, Ishikei, Rami, Shigunyan, Koku, Dmyo, Tickledpinky, Yukiwo, Sayori...
Unfortunately Carnelian's Miku is too small to be posted here. But it is on Danbooru.
ooo, never knew about the order:score tag.

This is too CC and sly looking for my taste, her voice and usual imagery suggests a lighter, more innocent if passionate personality. This image brings to mind the voice actresses usually called upon to voice seductive housewives.
SciFi said:
Easily found: hatsune_miku order:score
I knew it would be that one XD
Since A neet cheated post #95039, then the 2nd is inugahora an, and the top is haydenm, who is the most criticized artist here (゚∇^*)

shadkats said:
What would you guys say is the best Hatsune Miku image?
hatsune_miku kei
Well, there are several really good ones in my opinion, personal favorites:
post #122692 (love the eyes, the tenderness...)
post #99663 (perfect atmosphere!)
post #114415 (also a perfect atmosphere and the kiss is just perfect!)
post #93417 (like the style of the drawing and the movement of the pic)
post #116077 (cause i have a thing with fruits)
post #62672 (monochrome is great when used wisely)
Unfortunately Carnelian's Miku is too small to be posted here. But it is on Danbooru.
I discovered Carnelian's Miku to be in Benigyokuzui Remix 1 (Benigyokuzui Sairokushuu): spoiler
...but I am too anal about keeping my books in mint condition to scan it. T_T
Oh... For God's sake Riven, please scan them. Omg, I need a proper picture of http://plasticpleasures.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/beni-remix-14-15.png It's Phi from Santuary Knocker.
Also, this http://www.nattoli.net/art/2774 and this http://www.nattoli.net/art/2771 are such beautiful (and kinda old?) scans, so WHY THE HELL AREN'T THEY ANYWHERE. PLEASE SOMEONE SCAN THESE BEAUTIFUL LOST SCANS. Omg such a shame to leave these alone. They need more love.

The world needs more Carnelian and Urotan...
Debbie said:
Oh... For God's sake Riven, please scan them. Omg, I need a proper picture of http://plasticpleasures.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/beni-remix-14-15.png
low-res, but~

Debbie said:
WHY THE HELL AREN'T THEY ANYWHERE. PLEASE SOMEONE SCAN THESE BEAUTIFUL LOST SCANS. Omg such a shame to leave these alone. They need more love.
The world needs more Carnelian and Urotan...
Agreed agreed agreed. Carnelian's Link is surprisingly cute~
Riven said:
I discovered Carnelian's Miku to be in Benigyokuzui Remix 1 (Benigyokuzui Sairokushuu): spoiler
...but I am too anal about keeping my books in mint condition to scan it. T_T
OMG i LOVE carnelian and her miku is just awesome!! agree with Debbie: Scan scan scan scan!
Calm down, guys. You're not being fair to Riven. For someone that loves Carnelian as much as Riven, taking apart her hard-earned books just so you can be happy is a very difficult thing to do. You've never done it before, right?

I'm not sure a lot of people understand the magnitude of what they're asking when they say "please scan this"...
post #80466 - though not for the greenhaired tart on the piano.
post #86477
post #112914

Scanning is the least of the problems, taking books apart is annoying at the best of times. Why do they never seem like the best of times... I'd say - now that you know the title, buy the damn book? :P
I've de-bound and scanned lots of books, still there are those that I refuse to scan because I want to keep them in good shape. I won't even bend them because that will damage the spine.
Aurelia said:
I'm not sure a lot of people understand the magnitude of what they're asking when they say "please scan this"...
What if you ruin the book? You still have the pages, and what matters isn't having the book.
It is having a high-quality digitalized book, after all, you can always print it at any size you want on any type of paper if you do. There isn't much use to a book besides collecting.
And I'm sure that, even if Riven isn't much experienced at scanning, there will always be good fixers who will help her.

This is only my worthless opinion. I'm sorry, Riven. I sound very selfish. If I had any precious books like you have, I'd be very reluctant too. Sorry, sorry if this is rude. We understand you too, we do, we do. Please don't take us bad and do only what you feel like doing. After all the books are yours. Sorry for intruding. Sorry, sorry. I hope you are not offended. Never meant to do that to a sweet person like you.
Books are worth more than a digitized copy. It's hard to rebind them once debinded. I simply use them as mini posters in my room, once debinded. You should go debind some 50$ books and you might feel different :)

Keeping the book in it's original form is where most of it's value is at.

ps: NRFB :)
There are necessities got scanned.

1) money
2) a way of got a book
3) a scanner
4) debinding & scanning skill
5) editing skill
6) free time
7) interests and patiences
8) a place to upload them

there are rare chance to get all of them.

it's miracle we have all of them.
Yeah midzki. You, Gekisoku, fireattack, crim, Kalafina, and much more... You are all so talented that it makes us feel like it's not that hard. We forget how tough it is to scan a book.
I always dream of going to a Comic Market, buying everything from Urotan, then come back and scan it all. But I don't know what is harder, me going to Comic Market or me scanning something.
Debinding is the primary reason why I've never tried my hand at this. I'm simply not willing to ruin books I've paid $50 for, especially considering I'm a novice and probably wouldn't get good enough results to justify it.
Debbie said:
Yeah midzki. You, Gekisoku, fireattack, crim, Kalafina, and much more... You are all so talented that it makes us feel like it's not that hard. We forget how tough it is to scan a book.
I always dream of going to a Comic Market, buying everything from Urotan, then come back and scan it all. But I don't know what is harder, me going to Comic Market or me scanning something.
Uh, actually I just did image-fixing & spamming from other sites..
If I could afford to buy multiple copies of each doujinshi I would scan them. Of course, I don't have the mad scanning skills of midzki, so I know why dovac has him scan the books! I'm sure it would also be more feasible if I lived in Japan and didn't have to pay outrageous shipping prices for overseas. (Although, if you are lucky, you can get some good deals with SAL shipping.)
Like most celebrities, she finally gave-in to boob-jobs.
Atys said:
Like most celebrities, she finally gave-in to boob-jobs.
There is always variation in a few body dimensions depending on artist
Yeah, there surely is. This artist wasn't too much fair with Miku...
Though I like Ishikei's Miku a lot. Why didn't he draw her more?
Also Urotan's looked very cute.