Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
91b19e5d2c9f0128a6752252104b0ff6 
Date 07:47 User kaguya940385 Rating Questionable Score 9
不知这张颜色算准确吗
Deleted preview 
Date Dec 14, 2016 User h71337 Rating Questionable Score 33 Hidden 6
Mr_GT said:
Isn't this an upscale of this
Sure looks like it.

Why on earth does your link point toward https://yande.re/wiki/show?title=http%3A%2F%2Fdanbooru.donmai.us%2Fposts%2F2567884
Radioactive said:
Why on earth does your link point toward https://yande.re/wiki/show?title=http%3A%2F%2Fdanbooru.donmai.us%2Fposts%2F2567884
Because I'm dumb and keep forgetting how to do post links in comments.
我很好奇是啥图,难道是江山如画吧的封面
zy123 said:
我很好奇是啥图,难道是江山如画吧的封面
就是你上一個留言的那張圖
请问画册怎么上传?看了help还是不懂
sabersaikou said:
请问画册怎么上传?看了help还是不懂
先去pool创一个空的画廊
然后按照平常上传的方式把图传上来
之后再点进那张图片的页面左边,点击Add to pool
备注:不是直接在pool里面上传,而是把已上传图片加进pool
Fa57190ceda78ee3a1eb2d4a563e303c 
fireattack said:
Unless you have a special shape of butt (like very pointy), I don't think it's possible, practically speaking.
When you're posing for a picture, there's more than one way to make it stick there. I wouldn't call that impossible.
cklodar said:
When you're posing for a picture, there's more than one way to make it stick there. I wouldn't call that impossible.
"Making it stick there" is not the issue. Try it yourself and you will understand immediately why anatomy prevents this from being possible.
bunnygirl223 said:
"Making it stick there" is not the issue. Try it yourself and you will understand immediately why anatomy prevents this from being possible.
I fail to see what "prevents this from being possible." Please do elaborate.
cklodar said:
I fail to see what "prevents this from being possible."
Now we're getting somewhere.

It is difficult to explain, so I have created a visual demonstration of how the panties should look at best, assuming she has some way of holding them in position in the first place. But even this mock up is generous.

https://imgur.com/a/L4h4c
bunnygirl223 said:
Now we're getting somewhere.

It is difficult to explain, so I have created a visual demonstration of how the panties should look at best, assuming she has some way of holding them in position in the first place. But even this mock up is generous.

https://imgur.com/a/L4h4c
Interesting. Though I don't see anything fundamentally different between your silhouette and the original, other than "one is pulled further up"; i.e., I still don't see what you are pointing to when you reject the original as impossible.

Plus, as I have said before we wandered into this "possible in real life or not" debate, the reason Hontani chose to draw it lower is to use it as a "censoring device", in order to visually appeal. Unless it really is physically impossible, as you have maintained, I would still argue that the way she drew it is the better way to go, if only for reasons of artistic value.
Oh, I think I might be catching your point now. Are you saying that, because her left leg is folded and held up, whereas her right leg is flat on the bed, it's "physically impossible" for her panties to be almost completely level, as if she was wearing it with both legs flat?

If that's what you're arguing... I still don't think it's impossible. There really is nothing physical or anatomical, in my opinion, that will prevent someone from "wearing" panties in this way, and making them sufficiently level.
Deleted preview 
Since this post still hasn't got deleted promptly, I've hidden this post from index for now to avoid more people get deceived and vote for it.

P.S. FYI, the source of this post in Galbooru has already got deleted the same day it's uploaded.
Deleted.. keep in mind mods don't check moderate queue that frequently (which is very obscure).

Also please don't abuse hidden function like that. Just leave a comment if you think your flag has been ignored for an extended time.
fireattack said:
Deleted.. keep in mind mods don't check moderate queue that frequently (which is very obscure).

Also please don't abuse hidden function like that. Just leave a comment if you think your flag has been ignored for an extended time.
I see, thanks for the tip!
E46c61c4c5ca00a28c693da3983ff0df 
Date Sep 19 User kiyoe Rating Safe Score 28
10a162821031551b1c65903582c68835 
Date Sep 20 User sabersaikou Rating Questionable Score 53
55baa78d2c15c93616b42148ae3c7f45 
I personally will find her to feed her, until she gets ten more kilograms, minimum!!!
1cc9e2825bd99613cb9e1fff89beb01f 
Kissing is normal in most Latin countries ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sandia said:
Kissing is normal in most Latin countries ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As long as those people over there don't get blushed like these three XD
sandia said:
Kissing is normal in most Latin countries ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
THANK YOU!!! \o/

I’m quite of sick to see them blushing so much, just for a kiss (on the cheeks!!!)… It’s like having sex is far less hentai than that (and holding hands), for these people!
Deleted preview 
Date Sep 19 User Masutaniyan Rating Questionable Score 1 Hidden 1
clothing doesn't even have shadows...
There is also deletion other than reason,,,
410665-410678 (Delete collectively 14posts)
I can't accept that.
Luck is a part of life.
We accept unrivaled abilities
Resignation is the great lesson of life.
Agree with the mods on this one. The coloring and expression look amateurish.
Masutaniyan said:

What criteria are judged? ”subpar art”
Mods' discretion. In this case, mine, as I've explained at https://yande.re/post/show/410672#c161387
F51e22fc9467b6f1edd85173c461f835 
^ I Second that! ^
Really hot! The artist is very talented... 👌