Close
nisnegativeone said:
copyright maybe?
They're not the copyright owner (Correct me if the T&Cs hide this)

Cyberbeing said:
I think the idea is SomePerson007 wants to add pixiv to their blacklist. If that's the case, maybe a 'Source Blacklist' in addition to the 'Tag Blacklist' could be added.
Makes no sense to me to blacklist pixiv images. It's just another publishing medium.
It would be more convenient to have page links on the top as well, not just on the bottom --> better navigation
assess said:
page links on the top as well
Please no... The page links already take up way to much vertical space. Putting them on top would just make it worse since they could then never be hidden outside the browser window. Not to mention, the current layout is a perfect fit for widescreen monitors using 4 rows of thumbnails.

If you're a Firefox user and you're having trouble with navigation, download NextPlease, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nextplease/ and set the keyboard hotkeys for prev/next page to whatever you prefer (I use CTRL + Arrow Keys).

Edit:
Maybe adding a small Prev|Next buttons (without page numbers) on the same line as the 'My Account' -> 'More', right above the top-right most thumbnail could work. That way it would hopefully be unobtrusive, not take up any additional vertical space, and not break the current layout.
A "Post without bumping" button for comments. ʕ°㉨°ʔ
torinoko said:
No-one will ever use it. A better solution IMO would be to remove the comments field and use the forum.
Cyberbeing said:
I think the idea is SomePerson007 wants to add pixiv to their blacklist. If that's the case, maybe a 'Source Blacklist' in addition to the 'Tag Blacklist' could be added.

For that to work, it would seem that -source:sourcename would also need to be implemented. Not sure how useful that would be outside of pixiv though, since it alone is unique how it currently makes up ~16% of the total images on yande.re
I entertained the idea of not allowing pixiv posts mainly danbooru and other sites already keep a much better "mirror" but then the site would look pretty dead huh :D

assess said:
It would be more convenient to have page links on the top as well, not just on the bottom --> better navigation
Maybe in the future it'll be a configurable option.

torinoko said:
Nope, spammers will exploit it. Will require more work with the mods to clean up.
Hey Top Secret?
What ever happened to the "Preview" option idea (that I had suggested long ago) for the PMs?

Is it still in thought or was it rejected?
(No hard feelings of course.)
Just curious.
AZD-A9S said:
Hey Top Secret?
What ever happened to the "Preview" option idea (that I had suggested long ago) for the PMs?

Is it still in thought or was it rejected?
(No hard feelings of course.)
Just curious.
https://bitbucket.org/edogawaconan/moebooru/issues/new

make a new ticket under enhancement or proposal, although I think konachan has preview feature already so it should be pretty easy to import in.
Yeah konachan does have it.
actually dmails already have previews...
Add a function to be able to copy the filename and tags into the clipboard. So when I try to rename my files to update the tagme tags, I can just rename it to the "yande.re ####### tag1 tag2 tag3.jpg" from the function.
thehypemachine said:
Add a function to be able to copy the filename and tags into the clipboard. So when I try to rename my files to update the tagme tags, I can just rename it to the "yande.re ####### tag1 tag2 tag3.jpg" from the function.
I think you would be more happy with a standalone program which could do this for you automatically. So all you needed was to point it to the folder you images are in, and it will find all files starting with 'yande.re' and containing 'tagme'. Using the ID in the filename the application would look them up using the API and rename it with the new tags.
I didn't notice it before (until my latest PM) but the preview option has been added.
Thank you.
I suggest that the user should have the ability to choose any tag he likes, And remove the tags that the user doesn't like from appearing in the front page, Kinda like reddit.
Moe_Nime said:
I suggest that the user should have the ability to choose any tag he likes, And remove the tags that the user doesn't like from appearing in the front page, Kinda like reddit.
you can blacklist the tags you don't like, and save the ones you like in your subscriptions.
One thing i'd like and its like Zerochan, where you limit the size of images (example 600x600 being the smallest it can go). Thats my suggestion.
One suggestion I haven't seen yet proposed is to filter by aspect ratio. By introducing two tags like: max-ratio and min-ratio it is then possible to find images to suits screens or needs. What do you thing?

by the way, Thank you for the great work here :)
demon2 said:
One thing i'd like and its like Zerochan, where you limit the size of images (example 600x600 being the smallest it can go). Thats my suggestion.
You could use a tag search e.g. height:>2000 width:>2000

fredbla said:
One suggestion I haven't seen yet proposed is to filter by aspect ratio. By introducing two tags like: max-ratio and min-ratio it is then possible to find images to suits screens or needs. What do you thing?

by the way, Thank you for the great work here :)
Can't filter by aspect ratio as far as I know but you can sort by it, e.g.
order:landscape
order:portrait
Those two seem pretty useless to me....
i use them to looking for untagged stick posters :p
How so? All I get are spine scans.
Don't know if anyone reads this but whatever.

A request system based on commissions:

Basically the idea is that people can make requests (for certain artbooks, tapestry etc.) and bid real money on the request. Whoever then uploads the said request first in sufficient quality on yande.re will get all the money that was bidded on the request. The requests would be publicly visible and anyone could bid more on existing request. Requests with highest amount bidded would get more visibility amongst the requests. If a request doesn't get uploaded within certain timeframe, the money bidded on the request will be returned to whoever had bidded on that. Naturally uploads fulfilling certain request would have to be manually moderated and approved before the uploader gets anything.

The thing here would be that yande.re could take like 10% of the money that was bidded if the request gets fulfilled. Yande.re and the uploader would get money and users could voice requests and get more content.

The system could work via paypal or bitcoin or whatever seems most suitable.

Just something I came up with. Personally I'd be very interested in a concept like that and it seems win-win-win to the uploader, requester and the site.
Zemu said:
A request system based on commissions...
The thing is making money out of copyrighted material is a very good way to get a site closed
Azarel said:
The thing is making money out of copyrighted material is a very good way to get a site closed
Legally I don't see it much different from for example translating doujins for money. And technically the site is already making money off copyrighted content by showing ads. See for example the pirate bay court case details.

But yeah I understand it'd easily become one more excuse to get the site closed.
Zemu said:
And technically the site is already making money off copyrighted content by showing ads.
what ads?
admin2 said:
what ads?
My bad, assumed the site has ads when I saw google analytics blocked.
Regarding your proposal, bad idea.

Secondly there's a high possibility that I'm closing the site down by the end of the year as I've moved on to doing other things.