Close
admin2 said:
...Secondly there's a high possibility that I'm closing the site down by the end of the year ...
NNNOOOOoooooooo

:(
admin2 said:
Regarding your proposal, bad idea.

Secondly there's a high possibility that I'm closing the site down by the end of the year as I've moved on to doing other things.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:((
admin2 said:

Secondly there's a high possibility that I'm closing the site down by the end of the year as I've moved on to doing other things.
I did see a notice about closing yande.re to public access by the end of the year.

Has there been any discussion about moving control to someone qualified as opposed to just pulling the plug?
Emmm....come to think about it, what's the total storage for this site now? and how about typical monthly bandwidth? is cloudflare involved?
bao__zhe said:
Emmm....come to think about it, what's the total storage for this site now? and how about typical monthly bandwidth? is cloudflare involved?
From the site's twitter:

Storage: about 1TB
Total bandwidth used last month: 52.91TB
95% traffic last month: 240Mbps
gibwar said:

95% traffic last month: 240Mbps
not sure on this measure...is it 95% of the time the instantaneous bandwidth is > 240Mbps?
bao__zhe said:
not sure on this measure...is it 95% of the time the instantaneous bandwidth is > 240Mbps?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burstable_billing
Got it. I guess your ISP bills using "Burstable Billing" then? I thought you collo'ed the server.
well, definitely wouldnt be bad to be able to use your key arrows to browse the pages. I shouldn't be the only one who prefers Posts over Browsing.
I'd also add the javascriptcode, that the ugly surroundings points disappear when you click/drag a link.
The ability to have more specific searches would be nice, like in Zerochan--you can search for more than one tag at a time, and search for tags such as "red eyes" if you want to find images with a red-eyed character or such.
crimsonmindbite said:
The ability to have more specific searches would be nice, like in Zerochan--you can search for more than one tag at a time, and search for tags such as "red eyes" if you want to find images with a red-eyed character or such.
We do not plan to add such specific tags in the future, sorry. but remember that you can search up to 6 tags at once.
I would consider very useful to be able to search images by colors as I've seen in other places. (I think AP even had that)
Apply script or any other script from advanced editing remains active, even if you deactive it in Settings, unless you go back to View Posts. It's a cookie related "problem", but some mods might use it to their advantage.
Schezza said:
Apply script or any other script from advanced editing remains active, even if you deactive it in Settings, unless you go back to View Posts. It's a cookie related "problem", but some mods might use it to their advantage.
It's been always been like that and I myself love it to be that way.
figured. besides almost nobody knows of advanced settings anyway and even less people use it :P just wanted to note it down atleast.
crimsonmindbite said:
I'm not sure what you mean, but may be like this = multiple tag ...if that what you mean you can read further information on post and cheat
Goddamn make the search engine work. I try searching for a tag and i get 500 pages whom are empty.
MrAria said:
Goddamn make the search engine work. I try searching for a tag and i get 500 pages whom are empty.
The search works perfectly fine. Adjust your blacklist and see forum #11576. Alternatively, click the Hidden Posts link on the side. Magic will happen.
could the upload page say when a post is too small? i hate uploading posts and having to delete them after, useless effort...
animefan01 said:
could the upload page say when a post is too small? i hate uploading posts and having to delete them after, useless effort...
If it's too small it'll end up in the mod queue. There is a possibility it may even be approved by an mod.
Is there a better way to report spam bots?
AZD-A9S said:
Is there a better way to report spam bots?
The quickest way would be to mention it on IRC

Waiting for Checkmate to come up with a better solution.
Okay. Understood.
I gotta set up that once again.
sorry If my question in wrong thread...

um... yande.re have something like pool subcribtion or anything?
because when I download each title file from pool I can`t auto check if that`s title have new post image.... :(
Aragaki_ said:
sorry If my question in wrong thread...

um... yande.re have something like pool subcribtion or anything?
because when I download each title file from pool I can`t auto check if that`s title have new post image.... :(
If you mean like the subscription thing in your profile.

You can use the tag "pool:###". ### being the pool number and obviously remove the ".
DarkRoseofHell said:

You can use the tag "pool:###". ### being the pool number and obviously remove the ".
can you give screen shot..?
i just try but can`t subcribe....

https://yande.re/pool/show/3451
DarkRoseofHell said:

Doesn't work in subscription I think.
Hey.
Is Moe, now Yandere, IRC still:
irc://irc.rizon.net/moe-chat

That's where I go to report anything?
AZD-A9S said:
Hey.
Is Moe, now Yandere, IRC still:
irc://irc.rizon.net/moe-chat

That's where I go to report anything?
irc://irc.rizon.net/moe-imouto
Blocking a certain user's posts ("user:name") does not work yet.
Does this work now? I don't want to be negative on somebody particular since different people has different taste, but I would appreciate if blocking a certain user can work.