Close
gohanrice said:
answer: Firefox with Stylish
That is how I deal with Kona's Mod Queue. I over-rode the white bg on score:3 with a more read friendly green.

Pink links on grey is hard to read too.
blockquote a:link{
color:#2222dd}
blockquote a:hover{
color:#dd2222}
This was my suggested colours for links in quote several months ago on Kona
About sites recent changes. What's the difference between the old favorite tag, and new tag subscription? Thanks!
Kona has that now too so I know that.

Fav tags would let you search a single tag from your list.
Subscription will show the last 200 for posts containing at least one tag from that group. You can also do single tag searches using the tag list.

The respawn of the list may be delayed, on kona it takes upto 10mins.
Danbooru isn't alone anymore.
A bug(?) while handling blacklisted images.
I browsed comments just now, and saw an extreme_content image loading, and not hidden until fully loaded. So on a slow network one has a chance to "partially" see blacklisted images.
sakurapremier said:
Known issue.
sakurapremier said:
I browsed comments just now, and saw an extreme_content image loading, and not hidden until fully loaded. So on a slow network one has a chance to "partially" see blacklisted images.
Delay in running Javascript by the browser.
Not nearly as bad as the one where the blacklist cookie isn't read initially so they remain visible until refresh or page change. (index usually)

Dynamic content is deferred by the browser until the page is fully loaded. If it should start to render the page before it has it all it can potentially defer JS enough for an image to not get changed.
(Sure isn't a known issue to me...)
petopeto said:
(Sure isn't a known issue to me...)
I'm sure Aurelia has mentioned it before (Probably not to you...)
Have I? I can't remember anymore.

Anyways, it seems to happen mostly (and not that often) on days when I have a slow connection. Waiting a bit and restarting the browser usually fixes it. Don't know enough to say if there's something peto could do to fix that.
Automatically turn the word "kawaii" into "cute" in comments. This is my idea for great improvement xD
Haha, Azarel, that's an excellent point.

Would it be possible to search by colour? For instance, I'm looking for an image with red, so I would write color:ff0000 and I would be shown results with that colour in the image.

This could be simplified by using 3-character hex, for slightly more generalized searches, or even words. I believe I remember seeing a palette search on a website somewhere. It would pull out the most common colours from the image, show you them, and you could search for colours near them.
I wish we can disable newly registered user from commenting for several days. Each of those great good awesome comments wasted my precious 1 second. ヽ(´ー`)ノ
An-chan said:
I wish we can disable newly registered user from commenting for several days. Each of those great good awesome comments wasted my precious 1 second. ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Azarel said:
Automatically turn the word "kawaii" into "cute" in comments. This is my idea for great improvement xD
No, how could we limit the expression?
We could bring back the tag editing from the posts browsing pages. It would greatly help those of us who wish to tag the images but suffer from abysmal internet speeds.
RiderFan said:
We could bring back the tag editing from the posts browsing pages. It would greatly help those of us who wish to tag the images but suffer from abysmal internet speeds.
Still a lot of people don't know it..
Just go to settings and check "Advanced Editing".
Hey admin2. I have noticed it before but I'll mention it now. What does "true" mean? The word appears in any "POST" section (Bottom of "Tags").

It also shows up when viewing an post. It appears to the left of the Konachan link (Bottom of "Related Posts").
AZD-A9S said:
Hey admin2. I have noticed it before but I'll mention it now. What does "true" mean? The word appears in any "POST" section (Bottom of "Tags").

It also shows up when viewing an post. It appears to the left of the Konachan link (Bottom of "Related Posts").
Could you make a screenshot? I can't find it at all.
Oh a screenshot...I have yet to learn to put a screenshot on a comment. Do I have to use an inline image for me to show what I mean?
I've only seen it appear for non-mods and unregistered. I think someone just forgot to delete some text.

Yeah -What Aurelia posted - that's what I mean.
(I do have to use an inline image.)
Is it possible to have a 'safe' and 'NSFW' tag?

I'm usually browsing for non-ecchi images that I can use for wallpapers etc, rather than questionable stuff...
edit your blacklist to include rating:e and rating:q on separate lines, as long as JavaScript is enabled and someone isn't vandalizing the tags you wont see anything that would be too questionable

edit: maybe that should be done by default
  • generate 8bit jpeg from 8bit png
  • up jpeg mirror size to 7000px
Change the top page from "Posts Comments Tags Wiki »" to "Posts Comments Pools Forum >>"
maybe not the place for it, but can someone tell me who/what Oreno is? :) Then I can suggest how to improve oreno.imouto.org

You should call it kirino.imouto.org in honor of the new mascot :)
it means my sister
admin2 said:
it means my sister
Oh~ I get it now.
If some of letters in wiki link are capitalized, it can't read the infomation from artist db correctly.
Example:
mirai, Mirai, miRai.
It may sound silly, but I would love to have a "tsundere" tag > <
I mean not to tag all the tsundere characters (Taiga, Kagami, etc.), but the pictures with tsundere faces (?)

I don't know if this has sense but I was thinking that since I noticed about the yandere tag...