Close
How to download every image?
since the torrent from last month has 0 seeders and i want to obtain as many Anime pics as possible from this site.

What do i have to do to achieve this?

will downloading every Pool get me every pic from this website?
I don't know how to download batches of tags and always D/L pics 1 by 1 manually.

so which is it
all tags = every pic from this website ?
or
all pools = every pic from this website?
or neither.

it doesn't have to be 100% of the images this website is hosting just as close to it as i could possibly obtain.

I'm moving to another city so I'm trying to fill my external hard drives.

excuse the bad English/grammar.

i am internet illiterate sorry.
I'm probably even being annoying and obnoxious by making such a large request. tee hee
sorry for that too desu~
I'm reading that the torrent has many peers stuck at 99%, that should be enough lol.
WtfCakes said:
I'm reading that the torrent has many peers stuck at 99%, that should be enough lol.
They are not seeding.

The kb/s (kilobytes per second) for the past 9 hours since i started the torrent was 9.5 kb and never changes

it would take 1 year and 5 weeks to download 230 gigs worth of data lawl.
from the last post i think that the 205 peers that are stuck at 90%+ are at a dead end and needs to be downloading in order to upload back into the torrent.
205 leechers and 0 seeders *sad face*

these past 9 hours i managed to download 98 megabytes.
according to google calculater

230 gigabytes = 235 520 megabytes

currently I'm downloading the pools this website is sharing since the torrent is going nowhere.

i like this websites images more than gelbooru's so it's no biggie.
I have 7 days left until i move into another city with no internet for half of the year.
that's why i sound kind of desperate.
Not all images are in pools, most aren't. Be selective and only get the pictures you want, such as your favorite artist, circle, show, etc and don't hammer the sites bandwidth so much, it's selfish.

Also what magical city is this without internet? There's a girl in a kayak crossing the pacific and she still updates her blog.
How do u download all of the pictures of a tag at the same time?
MirrorMagpie said:
Be selective and only get the pictures you want, such as your favorite artist, circle, show, etc and don't hammer the sites bandwidth so much, it's selfish.
kredos said:
How do u download all of the pictures of a tag at the same time?
You don't. You download the pictures you like separately. Why would you even want to download all/any of them? Just stay online and look at them here, they're not going anywhere
5 days from now i won't have internet until October.

So i guess I'll come back around Halloween time to see if there is a new torrent.

I do download pictures manually on a daily basis and just wanted a quicker method to obtain pictures for my trip of being temporarily offline.

At maximum my Internets speed is less than 400 kb/s* ,didn't knew that was enough to effect the websites bandwidth. typo*
I'll make this my last post for now.

See you on Halloween season.
maybe by than I'll have original Artbook /CG scans i could upload onto this site.
Found some good torrents already from other booru sites.

Before i discovered danbooru sites i used to pay to download anime sets.
This site accepts CG sets from visual novels and artbooks?
hopsonshop32 said:
This site accepts CG sets from visual novels and artbooks?
Not usually, as they tend to be low resolution, and contain lots of minor variations. JPEG CGs will probably end being deleted.