Close
anybody here thinks that arkham city is less challenging than the first installment?...

fighting controls seems a lot easier... countering an enemy's attack has a longer range and response time...

the riddles are like quantity over quality... though i like the "Saw" feel into this gig...

every boss fight feels more like watching a movie rather than a challenge... though i like the final bossfight as well... then again... Arkham Asylum has a pretty much more unexpected final boss...

it doesn't feel like any darker than the first...

then again... maybe it's just me... because i scanned joker the first time i have to fight him...

for those who haven't played the game and wanted to enjoy the plot... don't scan the clown...

i wasn't able to wait for the whole credits to finish... is there something to expect after that?...
Anyone played Radiant Silvergun / Ikaruga / Raystorm?
AZD-A9S said:
Anyone played Radiant Silvergun / Ikaruga / Raystorm?
Nope but, that Radiant Silvergun sounds familiar to me for some reason and that Ikarunga sounds like an imported game... which would take like five years to get to the states -_- ... why what's up AZD >:3
Zeninth said:
Nope but, that Radiant Silvergun sounds familiar to me for some reason and that Ikarunga sounds like an imported game... which would take like five years to get to the states -_- ... why what's up AZD >:3
Just buy them on Xbox Live, Specially Ikaruga, Not sure if Randiant Silvergun is out yet however.

they are Shotemup's anyway. Good game :)
Ikaruga is a bitch.

Dunno about Radiant Silvergun, but since it's developed by Treasure, game must be hardcore.
I was asking and see if anyone wanted a Coop session on any Shooters that's all. I have both on XBLA as other Shooters. Currently trying to improve and having others who know the game somewhat like me wouldn't hurt.

Aegis Wing is free and up to four but it isn't like other Shooters concerning "Presentation".

Too bad RayStorm HD can't recruit others over Xbox Live.
Currently have a trial of Strania.

I did find others who have Otomedius Excellent though so that's a good thing.

Concerning Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun, both are hard but Ikaruga's difficulty is much lesser than Radiant Silvergun. That game is more of a bitch than Ikaruga. Leveling up weapons though makes it easier with each playthrough but everytime you start, you start at Stage 3A (The beginning).
trying out dungeon defenders...

it looks complicated for a tower defense game...
MugiMugi & Kyoushiro, do you have Ikaruga / Radiant Silvergun for Xbox 360?
No sorry, I only own Ikaruga myself, but to dreamcast.
I dun do gonorrhea (aka I don't have a 360)

I know about Ikaruga because I played it on Dreamcast. Radiant Silvergun was a Saturn game I could never get.
MugiMugi said:
No sorry, I only own Ikaruga myself, but to dreamcast.
kyoushiro said:
I dun do gonorrhea (aka I don't have a 360)

I know about Ikaruga because I played it on Dreamcast. Radiant Silvergun was a Saturn game I could never get.
Ah damn. There goes that hope. Oh well. I tried. Thanks for telling me so.
Street Fighter x Tekken will be a gay ass crossover.

I said it.
kyoushiro said:

I said it.
Okay.
I've spent 80 hours Modern Warfare 3 on multiplayer so far, have tried all weapon classes.

I prefer ACR 6.8 with kick and grenade launcher for assault rifles. This gun has good damage at range and low recoil (partially thanks to its low rate of fire). With this gun I use recon, assassin and marksman perks. If you ask why marksman, I'm terrible at spotting enemies & my computer can't support full HD. Grenade launcher is waste compared with MW1 equivalent, but is still good for finishing off injured enemies & painting with recon. I usually get best performance with assault rifles, but I'm beginning to get bored so I don't use it as often now.

As for shotguns I've only used striker so far. Heard it was nerfed in the latest patch, still had no chance to check it out though.

I use MSR for sniping. I love the adrenaline rush of one-shot kills. RSASS probably give me more consistent results but sniping without one-shot kills is like hamburgers without meat.

Tried LMGs but didn't get good results, they are also quite rare in online TDMs, guess it's better for other modes?

My current boom is MP7 in SMG class. Running and gunning gives me one adrenaline rush after another, which is quite addictive. Some prefer shotguns for run and gun but I don't quite get the hang of it.
kyoushiro said:

I said it.
but... but... i want to ultra combo finish some tekken characters...
kiowa said:
(See above natsumenatsu post)
Whatever preference works with you soldier.

Haven't played the game since I beat Veteran Campaign in November 2011. I must be getting tired of FPS. I have to blame shmups for that a little.

What multiplayer level / prestige level have you reached?
getting tired of fps?...
just went bioshock infinite is going to be released?...

what's a shmup?...
natsumenatsu said:
what's a shmup?...
Shoot 'em up
I suck at tekken, who wants to play?
gohanrice said:
Shoot 'em up
i see... thank you for the information...

i've been wanting to play the hard corps uprising...

kyoushiro said:
I suck at tekken, who wants to play?
i'm pretty bad at tekken too... that is why i want to play sf x tekken...

so i can fight those i know who play tekken at sf level...
natsumenatsu said:
i've been wanting to play the hard corps uprising...
Arcade mode is brutal. Rising mode allows you to get upgrades and almost makes it too easy. I don't think I've ever made it past Chapter 3 in Arcade mode.
gohanrice said:
Arcade mode is brutal. Rising mode allows you to get upgrades and almost makes it too easy. I don't think I've ever made it past Chapter 3 in Arcade mode.
the harder the better... reminds me of playing einhander... when you need to get the secret fighter...
gohanrice said:
Same thing, just... no upgrades.

Been to the highway stage with Bahamut. Just purchased Sayuri, she's retarded, it's like you have eternal supply of Plasma Shot.
AZD-A9S said:

What multiplayer level / prestige level have you reached?
Got to level 80 a while ago, it took me quite a while to get there so I'm not planning to prestige, or next time I get to level 80 CoD9 would be close already.

Seems recently the game's got a patch. Akimbo weapons got nerfed(much lower firing rate), making my sniper days more difficult. Thus have considered using overkill perk for a SMG as close quarter weapon, anyway there are more and more assassins running around, making marksman perk quite pointless.

As for my choice for sniper rifles, maybe I'm taking a turn for RSASS. Yeah this gun seems dull, but with a silencer and reduced recoil it's gonna rock. One-hit kills from MSR is sure rewarding but extended use makes me a nervous wreck when playing, so a change is appreciated I guess.

Quickly leveled MP7 to level 30. This gun is sure ideal for close range. For mid-range, because of its quick strafing speed when aiming down sight, it can still put up a good fight against automatic rifles and snipers. But I'd refrain from confronting snipers with this gun later. I watched a few killcams, in which I just sprayed hopelessly and the enemy had got plenty of time to take aim. Strafing won't work against snipers since they'd just keep their sight still and wait for you to run into their reticle.
Well well. Nice information kiowa.
As I remember, COD Black Ops goes up to Level 50 before you can choose to prestige.
So 80 is the max level this time huh?
COD9 huh? Wonder which era that will be in.
5-2

BREAK THE GAME

(Disgaea 4)
soul calibur 5 is mainly focused on the online mode...

not a very sociable person when it comes to fighting games...
natsumenatsu said:
soul calibur 5 is mainly focused on the online mode...

not a very sociable person when it comes to fighting games...
+1
Will get scv later. A lot of pending games right now
it's fun create your own character though...

it's a sad sad day for sandvich throwers...